JA
日本語
レビューを検索

Top PWO

diguincoutoreisにより 4 04, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Controlled Labs White Flood V2 - Fruit Punch (Even without trying, i bought 100 servings of it, due to you guys making merchandising of it :P) Dosage: 1 scoop felt nothing, so, used 2 scoops Profile: 9/10 - Really like the profile. It's not 'White Flood Proprietary blend', bla bla. It shows how much you are taking for pumps, focus, etc. Only doesn't have creatine :s but you can add : ) Taste: 9,5/10 - Just loved it. From all fruit punchs, i think the only one that could not beat was C4 : ) Mix: 9/10 - It didn't dissolve everything. Need to put a little more water after drinking it. Energy: 9/10 - Clean energy, no jitters, no crash. Dunno for others, but i have high tolerance to stims(1 scoop of friction was the best for me). Could do my training motivated. Pump: 10/10 - Best PUMP i could get from any workout. Even my Bodyfat being a little high at the moment, i could see my muscles full, my veins popping out. Focus: 9/10 - Excelent. Almost nothing(including some girls that goes to gym 'almost without clothes' only to disperse you lulz) or my friends could take my attention out of the exercises. Everything around me could 'disappear' while i was doing the exercise. Endurance/Performance: 9/10 - High "FlooDurance Complex" dosage, liked a lot. Could train heavy, without any problems. Overall: 9/10 - For me, this was the best Focus/PUMP pre-workout that i've tried. When i don't need the heavy energy that friction gives me, White Flood does what it promises, with a great job. Suggested to some friends, they're liking a lot.

White Flood

Reviewer2769236により 2 15, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Best pre workout ever

good mental punch

XusoIherbにより 6 30, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

One of the best preworkout you can take. Effective and simply. Good mental alert

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good

Reviewer2606274により 10 28, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Very Good

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

great value energy booster!

Reviewer2465917により 10 06, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

great value energy booster!also works!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

good

Reviewer2007548により 8 08, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

More endurance

Reviewer3035187により 7 29, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This product gives me more endurance than before. I used to get tired after 1 hour work out, but now I can work out 2 hours easily.

1-7 件/合計 7