JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 11
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Eclectic Institute, Circulatory Support (Hawthorn Ginkgo), 400 mg, 45 Veggie Caps

Reviewer1531236により 1 16, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Hawthorn makes my heart beat well

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Got High Blood Pressure?

5226651223040606775により 9 05, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I buy this for my husband. Since taking it, he has been able to decrease his hp medication (calcium blocker ending in il) by 75%. I bought it because calcium blockers are not a solution, but another problem. He feels so much better that he will continue to decrease it. We tried other Hawthorne formulas. None seemed to work. I suspect it is the way that Eclectic Institute processes its herbs. They are freeze dried. It is worth every penny.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

It's Great!

5709544391745007907により 4 15, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

It helps so much for numbness in my hands & feet!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Helps my tendency to develop blood clots.

Reviewer3243459により 7 27, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have had a number of attacks of blood clots in my leg, some very severe and painful, one requiring a stay in the hospital. I have been free of such attacks for the last 18 months since I started taking 3 of these caps per day. Adding an aspirin a day does not seem to hurt.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

good

Reviewer1836568により 8 27, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

still early days but legs seem lighter already.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Хороший разогрев

PIONERにより 12 15, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Банка пришлась как раз к ОРВИ - высыпал содержимое 1-2 капсул в горячие напитки - разогревает что надо, аж уши горят))) Про полезность компонентов думаю и так все знают, уровень качества производителя отражён в отзывах на моей странице - №1 в растительных добавках!!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Wonderful

Reviewer2936724により 12 29, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I am very pleased with this product, it helps my circulation problems - and also Hawthorn being a heart tonic, helps me cope with pulpitations.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Don't know yet

Reviewer2798027により 4 28, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I haven't started taking yet, but I like all of the Eclectic's products. No fillers!!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Необходимость

NtalinaRudykにより 11 10, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Купила мужу, так как есть проблемы с мозговым кровообращением. Мы регулярно пропиваем препараты с гинкго, в этот раз выбрала этот, така он с боярышником - поддержка сердца и нервной системы мужчине в 45 необходима.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Mejor el castaño de indias solo

Pistachoにより 10 15, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

No está mal pero por si sólo no me hacía mucho efecto, tenía que combinarlo con castaño de indias en capsulsas

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 11

1 2