JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー
レビュー
1-4 件/合計 4
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Чай не впечатлил

4972360239759986764により 10 05, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Вообщем, не просто не впечатлил--а просто разочаровал. Огромная коробка, всего с несколькими большущими бумажными пакетиками, в которых обыкновенного размера чайные пакетики. Чай, я так поняла ароматизирован, а не с личи. Не насыщенный. Не стоит своих денег. Заказывать не буду.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good!

Katarinatanにより 3 15, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I always preferred white teas becos they have a more delicate flavor and they r healthier. This tea is much lighter than the whole loose leaves of silver needles white tea. Maybe it's becos they are some other types of white tea leaves. Personally, I would have preferred a slightly more robust taste, but the subtle lychee aroma makes it 'pretty'. I definitely like that it is fair trade, that the boxes r made from 100% recycled paper and that the bags r totally biodegrade.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Choice Organic Teas-Lychee White

Reviewer2302834により 9 03, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I love the flavor of Lychee,admittedly they are a little strange in your mouth, so I just had to try this tea. The first sip is a little different, but trust the box when it advises to let it cool a few minutes. It is really an enjoyable flavor which grows and grows on you. I am really glad I order them.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

향이 좋아요.

Reviewer3264894により 1 30, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

좋은 차임에는 분명하지만 처음 마셔본 백차는 제 취향은 아닌 것 같아요.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-4 件/合計 4