JA

言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

By far the best & healthiest sea salt of them all!

PurplePegasusにより 11 22, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

And I've tried many from different countries. I even prefer this one to the Fleur de Sel de Guerande which I had imported a few years ago. This one is truly gray and not white, as real sea salt ought to be. Nice bonus: it's a huge bottle, double the size on a normal shaker that I expected. (I'm not good at figuring out ounces, so I never know what I'm going to get!) The only drawback here is the plastic shaker. It's flexible plastic which definitely means high BPA content! Yikes! On the plus side I had this shipped in cold weather and my place is almost constantly a/c'd, even winter nights. A lucite shaker would have been so much better if they couldn't afford glass though! This salt makes food taste the best out of all sea salts I've tried, it's genuine Celtic (which strangely enough means from France and not Ireland, still haven't figured out why) and therefore it is the healthiest and the gray color can attest to that. I've always felt a bit sketchy using Trader Joe's white sea salt from Spain and now my mind is at ease over that. I have severe adrenal insufficiency and salt is vital to me.

Great tasting salt!

Reviewer1192749により 1 20, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

After using years of those junk mineral salts i decided to give this one a try. I love it! It tastes so good that i would think salt would taste like this. I makes me feel good and healthy too. I think it´s all those minerals in it giving the effect that you won´t get from normal cleaned salt.

NICE FLAVOR

Reviewer2521542により 4 20, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I'M NOT A SERIOUS SALT USER, BUT THIS ADDS JUST THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF SEASONING W/O BEING TOO SALTY. (GREAT ON POPCORN!)

Best salt ever!

raisedonrealfoodにより 6 25, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Tastes great with amazing health benefits.

Not for humid environments

Reviewer2591596により 1 25, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

They are right...it has no anti-caking ingredients, which I liked but here on Jeju Island, South Korea we can't even use it as it won't shake out.

the BEST

5251593340854863175により 4 16, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I had to cut out salt due to 2 heart attacks within 30 days. My doctor cut out salt BUT he said THIS sea salt was GREAT for me. So I WENT HUNTING and found it here. I also found it on Amazon but did not trust its freshness. HENCE, I purchased it here. PERFECT. Great taste, better than regular salt. Healthy without over doing it. The shaker works perfectly. FRESH. Will definitely re-purchase when necessary. An 8 oz. bottle has quite a bit to it which is PERFECT. Highly RECOMMEND IHERB and THIS CELTIC BRAND SEA SALT.

great taste

5367463679135119079により 10 08, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

salt taste very good.not salty.... just right

Perfect grind

5226516138631824583により 12 11, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is perfect for filling the salt shaker at home - and we already love Celtic sea salt.

nice