JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Carlson Labs, Vitamin A, 15,000 IU, 240 Soft Gels

Reviewer1606503により 7 01, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I really like Carlson Labs 25,000 IU retinyl palmitate Vitamin-A soft gels. I don’t know if I missed them here on Iherb’s website so I went with the 15,000 IU SG’s. If your a first timer trying vitamin-A I recommend retinyl palmitate instead of beta carotene. I take it for skin health and it works for me

Vitamin A Palmitate

Reviewer2139823により 6 22, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I am trying Vitamin A palmitate for the first time. I'm not sure how it is going to work for me. I am legally blind with no sight left in my right eye. I am trying to slow my disease down (RP) in my left eye. My doctor recommended vitamin A palmitate. Hopefully this will work. The only negative I have about this is the fact that for the first week I have extreme nausea and diarrhea. The second week I just had the nausea. I stuck with it because I was hoping that my body would get use to it. By the third week, the nausea was off and on. I'm now on my 4th week. So far so good.

Reviewer2737235により 2 01, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Carlson Labs is one of the only vitamin companies that offer Vitamin A PALMITATE, which is the only proven supplement to slow down the degeneration of vision from retinitis pigmentosa.

Great product

Reviewer3025850により 1 05, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I love this vitamin A by Carlson. It is the only one which I find effective. I was severely deficient in vitamin A and after taking this for three months my blood vitamin A levels are back up to high normal. This is the only product which has helped me.

Vitamin A Palmitate for Retinitis Pigmentosa patients

Reviewer3090521により 11 17, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

From Dhaka, Bangladesh: The product arrived at very good condition. DHL delivery ensured that this supplement was delivered on time (delivered within 3 days of purchase). I purchased this for my mom's eye disease (Retinitis Pigmentosa). I'm looking forward for future shopping from this website and I would like to recommend anyone to order this Vitamin A Palmitate.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great product, the real thing, fresh and new at great price.

Reviewer2839846により 12 16, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is the first time ordered from iHerb, a recent discovery online and I will order again. They offer great products at low prices, highly recommend.

Carlson Vit A 15,000 IU

Reviewer1741430により 6 07, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Very effective for the 10 days used.

very good

Reviewer1682718により 11 28, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

effective

great

Reviewer1898311により 7 05, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

excellent value , love the dose and quantity.

Perfect

4717932378800434957により 5 17, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Ordering supplements is very largely a matter of trust. Does the company make a straightforward, honest impression? Among the highest in that category, I rank all products that bear the name "Carsons" This particular product is no exception, especially when one considers the price-quality relationship of this jumbo container with 240 easy to swallow softgels! If you are thinking of taking a vitamin A supplement you can't go wrong here!

1-10 件/合計 19