JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Great value

Reviewer3210057により 6 12, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Great quality and price. Use to buy Nordic Naturals and after discovering Carlson, switched. Better value for the same quality. Kids like the orange flavor. I like that the whole family can take the same supplement (adults twice a day, and children one a day).

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good product at good value

Reviewer1418931により 10 03, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Chewable fish oil gel cap with a non-fishy taste. I recommend the product to people who are unable to swallow the large gel caps offered by competing companies.

excellent product

Reviewer2141573により 2 14, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

very good small family owned company, with top notch products!!!!!

Gotta get that fish oil

Reviewer1843434により 12 16, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Being a Scandinavian girl, fish oil in culturally a big part of my life, however I love the large quantity in this particular brand and who can beat the price. I even give my dog a couple of fish oil capsules a day.

Tastes Great!

ShelleyPにより 1 20, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

These taste quite good and are fun to chew. It does takes 5 of these capsules to get the equivalent of 1 tsp. of their regular fish oil though, so not as cost effective as the liquid.

the best

Reviewer1541727により 4 05, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

its good i like this product

I Really Like this Fish Oil

Reviewer1656531により 5 21, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I really do like this fish oil (have purchased it many times here) and it has pretty much been the best deal I've found thus far. I take 3 a day (docs orders) and it has made a significant improvement in my lipid profile. Particularly in the type of cholesterol particles that I have. If one were to read the clinical studies the fish oils that were used always contained a bit of Vitamin E in them as fish oil is rancid within days without it. It's still viable but not 100%. I am somewhat bummed tho as it has just recently had a significant price hike so, I'll do some comparison shopping now to see if it's still the best deal.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Everyone should take fish oil

Reviewer1519629により 9 14, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

great stuff, easier to take regularly than the liquid.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Comparable to higher priced brands

Reviewer2457263により 1 12, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

The capsules are large but easy to swallow since they're gel. Really nice light orange flavor masks the fish scent. I haven't noticed any burping or stomach ache from these. I wouldn't recommend chewing though, because I can taste the fish when doing that. Definitely going to reorder!

Best Quality