JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Carlson Labs, Mild-C, Vitamin C Crystals, 35oz

Reviewer3126160により 12 09, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I've loved this product for many years. It's easy on the stomach and easy for kids to take. Sadly, I just learned that this product is full of GMO's, so there's no more taking this one. The Vitamin C Crystals are the only Vitamin C Carlson makes that is non-GMO. Maybe in the future, Mild-C will be too. Until then, no more GMO Vitamin C for my family.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

no expiring date and no reply from carlsen!

Reviewer1814822により 1 04, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

i wouldn't recommend this as there's no expiring date on it and when i wrote to carlsen about this issue, got no reply. No way to treat customers. About the product itself, well..just normal Vitamin C Ascorbin, no natural stuff.

the easy, economical choice

alloriginalにより 5 22, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

this is the easiest-mixing, best-tasting vitamin c powder there is. Simply add to some lukewarm water,wiggle the glass for a second, and drink it down. It's not even neccessary to stir! And because it's buffered, upset tummy will never be an issue. Of course, this is a VERY large container, suitable for a family, or for heavy duty supplementation. Also, anyone using any calcium ascorvate product on a regular basis would be foolish not to also take a magnesium supplement. Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Carlson labs, mild-C, Vit. C Crystals

Reviewer1017130により 11 02, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

the powder dissolve instantly and has no taste. I take it without dissolving it, following it with a drink of juice or tea. I add it to food in my blender to minimize oxidation.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good

Reviewer2797113により 2 22, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is a good product. A little to expensive but good.

Тут не calcium ascorbate,

5005434451442692889により 11 15, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Тут обычная аскорбиновая кислота, которая раздражает стенки желудка. У меня гастрит и витамин ц мне необходим именно в мягкой форме. А тут обман, частично или полностью состоит из обычной аскорбиновой кислоты. Болит желудок после неё, не берите ! ОБМАН ! За такую цену производитель еще и обманывает.

Carlson Labs Mild C

Reviewer2431408により 2 16, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My husband was not pleased to be taking so many supplement pills, so I researched and then ordered Carlson Labs Mild C Crystals, Carlson Labs Fish Oil, Lemon Flavored, and Now L-Lysine powder to add to his tofu/berry smoothie every morning. This eliminated six pills and there is no bad/aftertaste from any of them. Using these products also eliminates the extra ingredients they use to coat the pills. Iherb service was fast and accurate, as always. Every online company should follow their example!

The Best.

Reviewer1109218により 10 31, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This product is economical, good quality, convenient to use (measuring scoop enclosed) and dissolves well in beverages (make sure to stir vigorously).

EXCELLENT

Reviewer3011160により 8 24, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

EXCELLENT product. EXCELLENT price. EXCELLENT delivery time. Only one week to Australia. Amazing.

Top Quality Vit C

Reviewer1148576により 1 18, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Excellent non-acidic vitamin C crystals at a great price. I will continue to purchase this for as long as iherb stock it.

1-10 件/合計 28