JA

言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Вкусный, нежный и полезный аскорбат кальция. Самая лучшая форма витамина С.

RamRamにより 7 07, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Очень хорош по стоимости. Нравится дозировка по 250мг. И взрослым, и детям превосходен. Детям можно делить таблетки пополам при необходимости. Переизбыток витамина С в детском возрасте увеличивает риск развития диабета.

Very Good

Reviewer3152320により 6 18, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Easy to take, even the kids like it. Great for cold prevention or when sick....Don't need to drink orange juice all the time! Keep in cool place.

Carlson Labs, Chewable Mild-C

Reviewer2551015により 10 11, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I really like the Chewable Mild-C. They are very tasty and my grand children think so too because they eat them like candy.

Good for kids

Reviewer2565564により 6 18, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

These are very mild flavored, and with their smaller dosage of C per tablet, it's easy to control intake even with a small child. Good price for product.

Excellent Product!

Reviewer2206703により 1 24, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

We all take this product, my kids, my parents and I. We love it, it is easy on the stomach and the RIGHT source type for the Vitamin.

Good quality product

Reviewer3145957により 12 05, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I like it a lot. There is a little sugar in the product. Kids take it ok.

Carlson Labs, Chewable Mild C, Vitamin C, 250 mg

Reviewer2849610により 6 28, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Vitamine C is one of the most important vitamines, but you must obey the dose, because the body cannot absorbe, assimilate a high dose at once. Therefore Carlson Mild-C 250 mg are the best, gentle to the teeth and mild to the stomach.

생각보다 덜써요

Reviewer1677998により 2 14, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

약같은 쓴맛이아니라 개인적으로 레몬같은 산의 쓴맛이에요~ 신맛이랑 같이있어서 그렇게 먹기불편하지않구요 단지 꺼낼때 가루가 많이 묻어나와서 그점때문에 별하나 뺏어요

Tastes good

Reviewer2687433により 9 16, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This vitamin C tastes good and is easy to chew. Even my almost 2 year old likes them. I also have another non-chewable brand of vit C with bioflavonoids that seems to be a bit more effective when I have a cold, but this is a nice alternative for people who can't swallow pills. I didn't experience any tooth sensitivity after chewing these. I would recommend them.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good

brobinにより 6 27, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Seem to do their job without any tummy irritation. Can be swallowed whole or chewed, its your choice. Economical size.

1-10 件/合計 11