JA
日本語
レビューを検索

Very misleading-not recommended

5275764006935021909により 10 05, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

The image shows as a sponge on the end of the brush. However, this brush head plastic area is too big to fit a lot of bottles. It's as big as the sponge. so if you have a bottle that has a small opening(such as Medela) you will not be able to use this. Even for those that can put the brush head in, the plastic is too big and sponge is too hard to clean hard-to-reach areas. Waste of money. Buy other soft sponge brushes.

囤货中

phoenixsunにより 10 07, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

比较小巧,可以更换海绵,尾巴可以刷奶嘴,设计的不错。

젖병구매하며 같이구매했습니다

jinheesubinmomにより 7 26, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

기존에 브러쉬타입보다 잘씻기는거같았으며 세척시 생기는 스크레치 걱정이 없어 좋았습니다. 여분1개의 스펀지도 있어 오래썼구요. 외국세척솔은 다 젖꼭지세척용이 뒷부분에 있는데 이건 그닥... 유축기도 씻고하느라 스펀지를 뗏다붙였다하며 쓰기도 했는데 탈부착을 계속해도 잘되더군요 젖병에 딱맞게 만들어져서 젖병의 구석구석이 닦이는듯 했습니다

not super impressed

5017061266756677207により 3 15, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Unfortunately, I'm having to EP & bottle feed about 90% of the time. Comparing to it's ~$3-4 counterparts, I can't say I'm super impressed with the ~$10 Born Free brush, although I still love my BF bottles. The brush does have a unique nipple cleaner, that you don't have to unscrew constantly with wet hands (like Munchkin) but does not have any attachment that cleans thoroughly the BF vent system parts, so I still have to use two brushes to properly clean the bottles. Additionally, the sponge head doesn't fit down in my Medela bottles, so when I have a large pile of dishes at the end of the day, I find I don't use it much at all.

1-9 件/合計 9