JA
日本語
レビューを検索

Excellent information

Reviewer1845105により 7 23, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I've enjoyed and personally profited by reading Dr. Murray's book since I was recently diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes. It was a God-send!

How to Prevent and Treat Diabetes with Natural Medicine

Reviewer2390905により 7 01, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I ordered this for a friend that was recently diagnosed with Diabetes. He has read it and says there is alot of very good information that he thinks is going to help him alot.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

I thought it was a break through...

Reviewer2107594により 4 30, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

it was nothing new to me, a lot of unnecessary text with statistics and data I don't need. make the book simple, concise and short, it will cost and weigh a lot less and it will be faster to read. I knew all the "natural" treatments involved in this book...for new learners this might be useful, bought it in hope of finding something new for my mom's disease, but over all I was very disappointed.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Essential information needed by every diabetic

Reviewer1924723により 3 19, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

If you have diabetes, this book has a great deal of information that will help you. I particularly like the nutritional information in it. I highly recommend it.

Book

Reviewer2315962により 4 15, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Great book on the subject. Very informative.

informative

Reviewer2492424により 4 05, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

informative and helpful but fails to disclose financial relationships to products recommended

Worth a read

Reviewer2104814により 6 23, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Only received the book yesterday but looks like a good read.

Wonderful book

Reviewer1820561により 1 11, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Very informative and helpful book for anyone who wants to improve their health and prevent or treat diabetes

A Must Read!

Reviewer2418838により 12 27, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Excellent book...a must read for anyone diagnosed with Diabetes...the first step on the journey to curing yourself! Many many thanks to the two authors.

Interesting basics

Reviewer3061764により 10 26, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Essential reading for all diabetics, both type 1 and 2.

1-10 件/合計 10