JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 33
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Пахнет сырой крупой

Askonteにより 3 25, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Это прекрасная полезная вещь, вне всяких сомнений, приятно добавить ее в размере 1/4 стакана в изделие, чтобы придать ему флер полезности, но нет, друзья мои, в чистом виде и даже 1:2 никак нельзя использовать в выпечке - остается привкус сырой крупы, запах соответствующий, это действительно портит продукт на выходе. Я все продолжаю свои поиски достойной замены пшеничной муке.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Bob's REd Mill Quinoa is god

Reviewer2372964により 3 12, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

The bet quinoa we've tried. We also buy flour and bake gluten free bread with it (mized with brown rice/buckwheat) and make delicious banana bread from quinoa + coconut flour with a bit of nutmeg and activated walnuts. Yummy!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

GREAT PRODUCT

Reviewer2914485により 1 24, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

WAS SO GLAD I FINALLY TRIED THIS PRODUCT. I HAVE CELIAC AND OTHER FOOD ALLERGIES... AND MUST EAT GLUTEN FREE. NOW I HAVE A THICKENING AGENT FOR MY FOODS, SERVES AS A BINDER AND I EVEN HAVE LITTLE PANCKES. VERY GOOD QUALITY AND EXCELLENT SERVICE AS ALWAYS. THANK YOU.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Different than what I expected

Reviewer1302102により 5 14, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I know quinoa is very nutritious but the flavor of the flour is very strong and did not taste as good as I hoped it would in pancakes

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great product

Reviewer1087055により 1 23, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Used it for some tortillas, came out wonderful

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great product

Reviewer1363499により 3 18, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I was searching for quinoa flour for a while and I wasn't able to find any in Greece. This one is really nice. I will buy it again

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Excellent

Reviewer2175047により 7 28, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is an excellent gluten free alternative to those on special diet.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Another good gluten free flour

Reviewer1041148により 1 28, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This flour adds protein and fiber to gluten free baked goods. I use it, along with other gluten free flours, in cakes, pancakes, muffins, and biscuits.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Living Au Naturale

Reviewer1479485により 1 05, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

A purchase for my mom who is sensitive to wheat products, she made some very delicious apple walnut bars. Great product!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Different taste

Reviewer2147901により 1 29, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I tried this for pancakes & waffles due to wanting a gluten free option. They really didn't turn out bad, but I had to add a lot more stevia to sweeten them up than I normally do. I do like the low calories and low sugar. I will purchase again but may mix it with another flour for my sweet treats.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 33

1 2 3 4