JA

言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Best price for the hemp seeds

GemmaGにより 1 03, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

It was really difficult to find hemp seeds in stores here in Australia....So glad I was able to buy it online for this great price and from this nice brand...I used it in smoothies, weet-bix and chia puddings...great for my vegetarian protein needs,

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Tried this for first time for pain post cancer

5131806776345315252により 10 14, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Wonderful stuff took 6 days to build up in system then on seventh did not know myself, slept better and pain level dropped to almost nothing can hardly wait till my next order shows up. I put it in slices and cakes so can cook with it, takes great.

Love Hemp!

Reviewer1992939により 2 21, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Mixed w/water, a bit of salt & sugar, gives me a creamy, non-dairy milk option to use cold or in pancake batter. Also can sprinkle in my cereal. Does not heat well though, so hot carob drink is out.

Can't live without it!

Reviewer2027504により 1 20, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This stuff is great! I put a tablespoon in my morning smoothie. Great flavor. Good price too!

Love

5157337012525552680により 3 09, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Love the taste

Perfect addition to anything

5666186024818548767により 2 28, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Packed full of protein and healthy fats, I love adding these to porridge and smoothies! They give everything a really creamy, nutty taste :)

Great quality

5741046187623632757により 2 23, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Great quality, great tasting, good source of protein, omega 3 and 6 and has calming properties

Perfect

5676240434108516207により 4 26, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I like that BRM uses less packaging than Manitoba Harvest. Seeds were nice and fresh.

Tiny Seeds of Joy

4989897888520742403により 4 30, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I picked up a shaker of Omega Zest at the little health food spot and decided these were MAGIC seeds that I wanted in my life. Finding hulled hemp seed locally was a joke. I looked around and found it here and at a GREAT price. I love these little guys. I find excuses to sprinkle them everywhere on everything. Even my banana is not safe! I added to the Triple Omega Seed Mix which I got here also. LOVE them.

Fresh.

annannaljubaにより 3 21, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Really fresh and juicy hemp seed.

1-10 件/合計 10