JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Best Whey Product

Reviewer2423578により 7 21, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Bluebonnet whey is by far the best whey product that I have used. The taste of the French Vanilla is very nice, and it allows me to add any kind of fruit for a wonderful and more important, high protein drink.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great taste, high protein, easy to dissolve, does not give me stomach problems

4683434017212234581により 6 10, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I've tried quite a few protein shakes before finally settling with Bluebonnet (I'm now on my third tub, have been drinking this for nearly a year now). I have a sensitive stomach so it was crucial to find a shake that does not give me stomach problems. Some other brands did, which I had to give away, Bluebonnet does not. I also wanted one that dissolved easily, Bluebonnet does. Since I was going to drink it regularly, it could not taste bad - some other brands I tried either tasted like chalk or like sugar mixed with chalk. The natural French vanilla flavor is a tad on the sweet side but tastes great otherwise. I can happily down a bottle of this without gagging. Lastly, I found that it was great value for money for the amount of protein you get per scoop, at 26g of protein per 33g a scoop. Plus, it comes from a great source. So, yes I highly recommend this product.

Good RGBH Free Whey Isolate

Reviewer2254592により 9 07, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is the best price for an RGBH free whey isolate and stevia without extra additives. The flavor is good, too. I will be buying this from iherb as long as it is available. A smoothie with a cup of fruit, psyllium, and a cup of soy milk is 250 calories. Add a salad and this is a good supper.

FINALLY!!!!!!

rossanavにより 5 01, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

At last, a protein shake that I truly love!! I mix a scoop of this with maca powder, hemp protein, (for the fiber), powdered greens, cocoa powder, and 1 lemon(I peel it)! The taste is wonderful and I enjoy my shake! The lemon adds a twist, and lemon is the best liver cleanser. The price is up there, but well worth every penny!!

Great product, good price

Naupliaにより 10 11, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I finally found a cheaper alternative to the totally overpriced Biotrust low carb whey powder! Bluebonnet vanilla has a great taste, dissolves well, has high quality ingredients and even a good profile of amino acids, an awesome product well worth the price. Glad I found it.

Whey protein

Reviewer2956470により 9 12, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have this just about everyday in a smoothie. It is a treat that I look forward to having.

Great Product

Reviewer1080829により 11 04, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Quick dissolving and great tasting

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great for baking, smoothies or sprinkled on yogurt

Reviewer2830640により 10 25, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Love this whey protein powder. Minimal ingredients, sweetened w/stevia, good taste

Awesome Whey Protein

Reviewer3193050により 6 03, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I was looking for a "clean" whey protein and this is definitely it. The taste is great! I will highly recommend this product to others.

Fantástico!

Reviewer1122513により 7 28, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Excellent product, high quality recommend it to everyone. The difference this product is more incrementat twelve BCAA Glutamine together with the protein isolated from milk. Very Good!

1-10 件/合計 41