JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Great choice for D3.

Reviewer3297358により 1 26, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Nice clean supplement without unneeded fillers or additives that can cause allergies. Doctor told me to take 50,000 iu/week to bring up my D levels and with this one I only need 10/week compared to 50 of the more standard size of 1000. I give to my children too, they only need one per week instead of 5 to 7.

Great Vitamin D!

Reviewer2022637により 6 05, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Since vitamin D was recommended by my doctor particularly because we don't get much sun in this area I decided to try this brand. When I went to the store this was one of the recommended brands. One of the greatest conveniences is that only 1 vitamin is required daily(my doctor recommended 5,000 iu's per day) so you don't have to remember to take one at every meal. Since I started taking this supplement I have managed to stay healthy despite being around people that were sick at home and work. I recommend this supplement to all my friends.

Noticable Improvement

Reviewer2864112により 9 24, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My blood tests showed that I was significantly low in vitamin D so my doctor put me on a prescription for 50,000 IU. This is a good daily product of cholecalciferol. Vitamin D is used for conditions of the heart and blood vessels, including high blood pressure and high cholesterol. It is also used for diabetes, obesity, muscle weakness, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), asthma, bronchitis, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), and tooth and gum disease.

Great product

Reviewer3046513により 3 31, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Two things nice about this product I like: it is in Vcaps instead of gelatin, it also has a much higher potency than many others. Very good product.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

good

101010011により 7 06, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

one of the few d3 products that i actually use

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

quality product and worth the price

Reviewer3214503により 8 25, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I've purchased this brand of Vit. D3 for some time now; I'm not willing to change brands as this is the best that I've found.

Great value

Suziesueにより 11 28, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I always feel brighter after taking these on gloomy gray days.

FAST DELIVERY

5420811542129798207により 1 25, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

iHerb provides a great product and wonderful service. I live in Israel and still got free shipping. Product was delivered in less than a week! I would definitely order again.

Great Product

5616678391637242005により 1 23, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Pure lanolin source from cholecalciferol.. There are no added ingredients that I am allergic to which are many. I HAVE HEART AND HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE and this brand has been wonderful for me. I feel so much better after taking the Bluebonnet supplement. In my opinion it is the best. .

Easy to digest

Reviewer3254614により 9 13, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is a great Vitamin D product. I have never received an upset stomach.

1-10 件/合計 31