JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 14
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Great Product, Great Customer Service

Reviewer2093022により 12 12, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I live in the Pacific Northwest and the dark, dreary winters have really taken their toll on me in the past. I was researching what I could do about it and learned about vitamin D deficiency and its effects. I thought why not supplement with Vitamin D and see what happens. I read that Vitamin D3 Cholecalciferol was most efficacious for supplementation so I ordered Bluebonnet's product and have been exceptionally well pleased. This is the second winter that I have taken it and I've noticed a tremendous difference in my outlook. I would recommend this for anyone living in a northern climate. Also, last winter iHerb shipped me a bottle that was damaged during shipment. They replaced the product at no charge. I highly recommend doing business with them.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great D

yourhealthsuccessにより 11 28, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I am allergic to sheep's wool, which most D3 is derived from and cannot tolerate the brands made from it. I break out in a rash. So far this is my first purchase of the fish oil D and I seem to be able to tolerate it much better.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Only D3 I found without lanolin

Reviewer2117535により 11 06, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I find this D3 to be perfect for me. The D3 from lanolin sources made my skin itchy. Bluebonnet doesn't do that. I'm pleased to have found a lanolin free D3. I absolutely will purchase this product again and have shared the information about this product with many people who have had lanolin sensitivities to other D3 brands.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

natural

Reviewer3051410により 2 07, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is the only D that I've found that's derived from fish oil.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Vitamin D3

Reviewer2132759により 2 04, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Excellent product and price

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

very satisfied with product.

robot057により 7 18, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I take vitamin D3 every day and like these because they are natural and reasonably priced.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

helps calcium absorption

Reviewer1905389により 2 10, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Best way to make the most of the calcium intake. I dont always have the time to spend out in the sun.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good Product

Reviewer3081165により 8 11, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Helps to enhance mood.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Солнышко

5153210322631830616により 6 21, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Отличный продукт -по доступной цене! Мы зовем его солнышко которое есть с нами каждый день не смотря на погоду. Витамин Д3- необходимая дозировка 2000единиц ежедневно и тогда ваш организм скажет вам спасибо .Хочу напомнить что нехватка витамина д3 ведет к сбою в работе организма -поэтому рекомендую этот продукт всем кто заботиться о своем здоровье .

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Bluebonnet and New Chapter are my best choice.

5482525751833701297により 2 26, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

We use this product for long time.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 14

1 2