JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Vegetarian glucosamine

Reviewer1251800により 9 26, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have looked far and wide for the vegetarian glucosamine as I am allergic to shellfish. This product fits the bill and I have noticed an improvement in my knees after only two weeks.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great product for artrithis !

Reviewer2104168により 9 11, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I'm really happy about this product. As everybody knows glucosamine is a useful product to help people having artrithis. What almost nobody knows is that normal glucosamine increases a lot your cholesterol and this is not good as many people suffering for arthritis are old people and can risk hearth problems about that. Vegetarian glucosamine is shellfish free so help without giving that dangerous side effect and works. And more: the market price for this product is normally very much more expensive than the price on iHerb. Sincerely Vittorio

good flex

Reviewer2544376により 11 10, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I bought this for my father who bought them once before and then couldn't find it at the local health store. He tried other brands but they weren't nearly as effective for him as Bluebonnet so I bought him several bottles and will restock him from iHerb.com when I need them again. Thanks!

BLUEBONNET Veggie Glucosamine MSM

Reviewer3128217により 7 28, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Had very painful hip for 3 months, could not sleep or walk My hip surgeon refused to operate, had 2 month physiotherapia , 12 month ago. My hip is still painful, walk 1 to 2 km , difficult to get down stairs. but stretch 1/2 hour every day, swim, play tennis single 3x week, bike several times a week. Pain comes and go. Tacking Glucosamine MSM continuously . Easy to take.

Vegetarian Glucosamine

Reviewer3226450により 7 09, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

As a person who is allergic to shellfish, it's difficult to find shellfish-free glucosamine. This is a great product at a reasonable price.

Cushioning Run

Reviewer2355065により 8 29, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is the best glucosamine and msm product on the market! I run 10 to 20 miles a week and I believe that this product helps me to keep my joints cushioned and healthy.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Glad to locate this vegan product

Reviewer2411072により 8 17, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Honestly can't tell if it has helped w/ pain, but glad to locate a vegetable source. Thank you

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great for workout recovery!

Reviewer1643606により 10 26, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

The combination of the two help both my joints and recovery of from my workouts!

1-8 件/合計 8