JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Self Proven Prostate Help

Reviewer1900041により 12 06, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

As his wife, my husband started taking this particular product because the store where he normally bought his protate supplement was out. So as a fluke he bought a bottle Of Bluebonnet MPX Men's Prostate Formula to use only until his usual standby came in. What a difference! He couldn't believe that this one product actually made so much difference, improved the urine stream, etc. Now he won't consider using any another product. We are both very happy-and surprised-that iherb carries this product, as it is not available in most stores, only in certain parts of the US.

lower PSA

Reviewer3082110により 12 21, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

With regular use over the last few years this product appears to be working great, my PSA numbers keep getting lower and lower even as I push sixty!

So far, so good...

Reviewer1246418により 9 25, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I just started using this product instead of the previous one that I was using and this one seems to work better. My stream is stronger and I can see the results. The price is good to. I recommend this product.

High Quality and Effective

Reviewer2951748により 10 08, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This supplement is highly effective at decreasing symptoms of BPH. Prior to taking it I was up 2-3 times a night. Now I usually sleep through the night, occasionally getting up once.

Great for prostate health

Reviewer2255486により 12 30, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Very effective formulation; I recommend it highly for prostate health, especially prostatitis.

Works

Reviewer1985132により 6 13, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Have used it for years and it works

Bluebonnet Products

Reviewer1984583により 4 01, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Very happy with the service we received, had our products in just a few days. We will be reordering when needed for sure!!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

good

4996228053803021095により 9 24, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

satisfied