JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Warning: Contains Corn

Reviewer2370750により 7 02, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I am very frustrated. I am searching for corn free supplements as I have a strong corn allergy, and Bluebonnet clearly says that this is "free of corn." However I have reacted from just 2 capsules. It contains magnesium stearate, which is corn derived. I just thought that they had used some kind of magnesium stearate that doesn't come from corn.

Problems tolerating aspartate

Reviewer3307313により 5 11, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I used to take Dr Best High Absorption Magnesium (Albion) but had to stop because I figured out I was not tolerating tablet glazes (specifically corn gluten aka Zein). I decided to give this one a try. Unfortunately the aspartate made me feel ill (head pressure) and stressed my liver. I will be trying Bluebonnet's magnesium glycinate next. I currently take magnesium ascorbate powder without any issues but it has a short shelf life and it's hard to get a high dose of magnesium with it.

Magnesium Aspartame

Reviewer1709839により 7 31, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Excellent product. Before ordering, I spoke with the Bluebonnet sales rep about this version of Magnesium (Aspartate)and she confirmed it does not act as a laxative like many magnesium supplements at this dosage.

bluebonnet magnesium

Reviewer2021592により 10 04, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is my second order of bluebonnet magnesium, I take it with my calcium and D. I was told that taking magnesium helps absorb the calcium and D better. I have a problem with that, and it also makes taking the calcium much more tolerable. You can go to the bathroom a lot easier, as calcium constipates you. I especially like the bluebonnet brand, it's top quality. You are suppose to take half of what you take in calcium. So I take 1,200 mg. of calcium, and 600mg. of magnesium. And I feel wonderful, I do have osteoporosis pretty bad, so taking the magnesium is essential for my bones. Ordering from I Herb is just the best, fast service in the mail, always lets your e-mail know when it's coming. The best company ever, I would never order anywhere else. Hope this was helpful, because most doctor's don't tell you about magnesium, it's highly recommend by Dr. Oz as a must with calcium.

Bluebonnet Nutrition, Magnesium Aspartate, 400 mg, 200 Capsules

noneofyourfrigginbusinessにより 2 22, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Switched to magnesium glycinate also made by Bluebonnet Nutrition.

aspartate

Reviewer2106073により 12 13, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I feel relax by these pills. However I doubt the absorption this does seems to relieve muscle cramps.

MAGNESIUM 400mg

Reviewer1488008により 7 23, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

BEST first CHOICE AVAILABLE FOR GOOD RESULTS

Great product

Reviewer1768231により 4 11, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I really notice a difference when I use this.

Magnesium 400 mg

Reviewer1030866により 3 26, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I haven't been taking it too long but so far so good. I would recommend it along with B2.

Atlanta

Reviewer1156555により 2 17, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

No problems with this product

1-10 件/合計 12