JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Great absorption

Reviewer2030067により 4 26, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I really like this magnesium. It doesn't cause loose bowel movements even when I have taken three capsules per day. It's definitely the best I've had so far.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

good for insomnia and depression

Reviewer1641233により 6 09, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I take a lot of magnesium instead of drugs for depression and sleep. I do balance sometimes with calcium. It is more important to get the Mg/Ca balance right than simply push calcium tablets all the time. Too much calcium leads to psychiatric illnesses, sleep disorders etc. Magnesium will sort this out. These Mg caps seem to be well absorbed.

Good muscle relaxant.

Reviewer1406071により 6 27, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I take 4 a day for my fibromyalsia and it helps reduce the pain.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Best form of supplemental magnesium

Reviewer2795397により 4 10, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

The best form of magnesium I've used so far. Not harsh on the stomach like the citrate variety. Doesn't make your bowel empty either! Great for reflux sufferers.

bluedonnet nutrition chelated magnesium

Reviewer2620540により 9 09, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I use for leg cramps and for heart circulation, daily. when I don't take it at night, leg cramps wake me up. Excellent product. If your legs hurt get checked out at the Doc. I did.

great magnesium

Reviewer1996189により 5 14, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I read on the web that almost everyone is deficient in magnesium and the symptoms of deficiency just goes on and on, however, most magnesium can give you diarrhea and stomach cramps, nothing this one! Chelated magnesium is the way to go, normally I take Solgar's chelated magnesium which works great, however, they are hard tablets and a bit large, so I prefer the Bluebonnet since they are capsules and much, much easier to swallow. Iherb has the best prices, and I love they give you free samples and free delivery when you only spend $40, most online companies you have to spend $100 or more. Thank you for having great products for very affordable prices!! D.S. NJ

Great For Sleep!

Reviewer2737500により 10 29, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I finally convinced my husband to take this chelated magnesium in the evenings and he doesn't awaken during the night like he used to do.

Хороший магний

Marishokaにより 2 10, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Магний хороший. Брала 2 или 3 раза его. Беру для ребенка. Капсулы не глотаем поэтому высыпаю содержимое. На вкус горький, но тут уже ничего не поделаешь. Содержимое капсулы неоднородное, бывают "камешки" довольно твердые, но в воде хорошо растворяются. Однозначно рекомендую, но мне больше нравится малат от НутраМедикс, т.к. он не горький))

Saved my life!

Reviewer2307265により 2 02, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have been taking magnesium to prevent migraine headaches. AND IT WORKS!! I was suffering 2-3 severe migraines a month and got instant relief with Magnesium. I've been taking this product for 5 weeks and only had 1 slight migraine. It is important to find a magnesium made with chelated technology so it is easy to digest and highly absorbable. There is no other magnesium to consider.

great!

Reviewer2903616により 3 04, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

amazing absorption! ....no cramps...no loose bowel movements.

1-10 件/合計 91