JA
日本語
レビューを検索

Good price but ...

CosmicFriendsにより 6 26, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This parchment paper offers good value for money. When I received the roll of parchment paper, I put the whole box on my kitchen scale and found that it weighted only 262g or 0.59lb ! However, the shipping weight of this product charged by iHerb was 1.88 Kg or 4.14 lb! I think it was very unreasonable. Even if you were to order just a roll of parchment alone, the shipping box wouldn't weight 1.6 Kg or 3.55 lb! So, the good value of the parchment paper is totally negated by the shipping weight charged by iHerb.

이거 대 만족이요...

jenny-suyeonにより 3 04, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

생선 구울때 넘 좋아요.. 뭐 형광물질 나쁜건 다 아실테공..환경을 생각한다고 한 번 쓰고 버리는 알루니늄 칼날도 포함되어 있지않아요..여러모로 매우 만족합니다..떨어지면 매번 주문하는 아이..강추예요..

Great Product Great price

Reviewer2822272により 7 12, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I like to cook things on parchment rather than aluminum foil. Fish, baked goods, etc. all cook up well on this paper and without the extra chemicals. Love it!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Пергаментная бумага для выпечки и микроволновой печи.

Alop78により 3 20, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Рулон очень длинный. Хватит на долго. Качество превосходное. С антипригарным покрытием. Рекомендую.

Excellent

Reviewer1640072により 5 24, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I use it all the time for lining baking trays.

Good product

Reviewer2746709により 4 26, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I've been using this for years, and Iherb has the best price - even after their re-org.

Thank you!

Reviewer1369777により 2 20, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

' not easy to find unbleached parchment paper in local stores. Thanks for stocking it!

works well

Reviewer1333587により 1 16, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

If you can get past the brown color you will be happy with this parchment paper. It works just like its bleached paper counterpart.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good value, good product, glad I shopped it & found here.

Reviewer1542181により 1 09, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Quality even better than local brand & better value. Fits better in my baking pans than the brands wider than 13" because you can always put it the other way if needed.

Good price!

Reviewer2511940により 12 09, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I love to bake with parchment paper and am pleased to have found this unbleached paper online. Iherb is so convenient for this kind of thing. I don't like to go to the store during the holidays because of the crowds. How nice to have it delivered to my doorstep!

1-10 件/合計 38