JA

言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Pricey, but this is my third bottle, and won't be the last

DAB598により 2 19, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I use this along with cottage cheese to deal with prostate cancer (the Johanna Budwig protocol)- seems to be working so far: my PSA has gone down from 7.8 to 5.6 in consecutive tests at 3-month intervals - next test is coming up in a couple of weeks, and I have high hopes.

我收到的 fresh pressed 29-5-13 & freshest before 29-11-13

5022525592638364163により 11 20, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

昨天收到Barlean's, Fresh Flax Oil, 32 fl oz (946 ml), 但發現 fresh pressed 29-5-13 & freshest before 29-11-13. 那麼, 我收到的是快要到期的舊貸, 是否出現問題? 因我無法於一星期(大約)食用完畢。謝謝! 以下是你們的說明 : 请注意:经与生产商确认,此系列产品最新鲜通常为6个月时间,产品有效期在最新鲜日期后3个月时间,产品标签上有的标注为最新鲜日期,有的标注为产品有效期。有效期内产品使用一切正常。选购时请仔细查看产品页面的有效期信息,避免有效期短选购量大的情况出现。

The Best So Far

Reviewer3049483により 10 16, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

The cheapest I found on the net (making into consideration the total price including shpping/handling and taxes) and the cheapest I've paid for Barlean's, cost efficient and the best Flax. I was used to the taste of Spectrum though, so this is a bit different, but I like it.

Product & delivery

Reviewer1379379により 9 11, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Product was what I expected and the delivery was efficient and fast

Barleans flaxseed oil

Reviewer2236137により 10 05, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

After taking 2 tablespoons daily of Barleans flaxseed oil for a couple months I had no more dry irritated eyes and my cholesterol went down to the normal range for the first time ever. Barleans is the best tasting flax oil. Also, IHerb has the best shipping in the USA!!!

nice product

4684147765396504217により 10 19, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Fresh oil, fast delivery! Sure will order again!

wrong product

Reviewer1864938により 12 17, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I always order the lignan flax oil and tht is not what I received. Also if you are going to use the USPS for deliveryI wqill find a new supplier.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Be warned! Ask CS to check the exp date before shipping out!

olcollectionにより 11 11, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

When I purchased this, the expiration date is like Mar 2014. But it arrives to be Dec 2013... just a month... and a couple of bottles I believe expires in less than a month. Contact CS and she says the manager said the product is OK and they just said sorry.

Arrived 31st March 2014 Expiry date 10th April 2014

5596794812660230081により 4 01, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

The bottle of flaxseed oil was pressed Oct 10 2013, expiry date 10th April 2014. Arrived on the 31st March 2014, which leaves 10 days to expiry date. I would never have bought this bottle if I were to buy it from a shop. I consider it to be not fresh enough.

All boxes ticked.

Reviewer1582777により 3 17, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I'll admit to having been seduced away from the other flax oil I've been using (Health From the Sun) which I was very happy with. I got this because despite the difference in cost (which is not small), it is a larger bottle, pure, with good reviews across the board. I am also happy with it since its arrival because it is easy pour - squeeze without spillage or overspill. The seduction may become a longterm relationship.

1-10 件/合計 24