JA

言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

AZO test strips- great product!

Reviewer2352646により 9 21, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I utilized the AZO test strips to monitor the course of and recovery from my UTI at home, since I had d/c'ed the antibiotic on my own, due to side effects. The AZO strips were extremely useful, reliably indicating the presence of both bacterial pathogens and leucocytes, on two separate test areas. Although the tests are relatively expensive, they are well worth their price; and much preferable to other tests that do not indicate leucocyte presence. Will definitely order these again!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Saves a trip to urgent care

Reviewer2747608により 6 09, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

These strips are so good to rule in or out a urinary tract infection. I'm a retired nurse and think it's great I don't need to go to the doctor when I'm in doubt about an infection

Azo, Urinary Tract Infection Test

Reviewer1751427により 5 15, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This product worked great. I liked the fact that there are three tests. I used them periodically during a urinary tract infection to monitor the results of medicines that I was using.

Home results

Reviewer3234460により 1 25, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I really like the test strips & being able to check for a UTI at my convenience, the colors matching is sometimes hard to read, so I have to check under bright light.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

good

Reviewer2666725により 1 18, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

good product and very good price

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Does what it says on the packet

Reviewer2661484により 6 27, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I like the new packaging which clarifies how to read the results. Simple to use.

Wonderfull!!!

Reviewer2361071により 5 11, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

It's very best!

not used yet

Reviewer1866054により 12 15, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

not used yet

Convenient Alternative to doctor visit

Reviewer2001475により 1 16, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I suspected I might have an UTI but didn't want to go/pay for a doctor visit. Got these quickly through iherb - tested "negative" - a few days later my symptoms went away. Nice option!

Save a trip to the DR

Reviewer1539572により 12 23, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Great fast and easy to read.

1-10 件/合計 15