JA

言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

I like it but my husband doesn't.

Reviewer2611557により 6 13, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I use this to shave my underarms and legs while I'm in the shower. My husband didn't like it for his face. He's not used to something that doesn't foam and he thought it made the razor slippery. I will try and find another natural alternative for him. I will just use it. Oh and it doesn't have a strong peppermint smell to it. I love peppermint and was hoping for the strong smell. It has more of a man's perfume smell to me then peppermint.

Fantastic shaving cream

Reviewer1839232により 10 14, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Provides a close, comfortable shave, moisturizes the skin, and has a great peppermint scent and tingle. Best of all, a little goes a long way and a tube lasts a long time.

great stuff!

Reviewer2552628により 10 26, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I've been using this for a while now and I wouldn't want to go back to any other brand. It's slippery enough to help your razor slide easily, you only need a little and the peppermint is cooling and soothing quality.

Love this stuff!

Reviewer2062660により 1 19, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I had only been using soap before, so this is a revelation! Oh, I had tried shaving gels but they were gunky and messed up the razors. This is just perfect! Not too thick or thin, goes on very smoothly, rinses easily but does moisturize. And the smell is just right for me. It isn't too heavy, but not too light either. And I'm sensitive to scents, if that helps. I will definitely be buying this again!!

Excellent shave cream

Reviewer2887062により 7 19, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Love that it's organic and the peppermint smell and cool feeling after I shave. Definitely will buy again.

mint mint shave

5061333741173441732により 4 09, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

very good.i was looking for mint shave cream and this is it,good shave and nice mint tingle fresh feel good for the summer. will reporches

Love it!

Reviewer3224161により 9 22, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

It really works well and you don't even need lotion afterwards. It gets a little slippery trying to hold onto the razor though.

Ужасно!

5492343428462096425により 6 25, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Абсолютно не понравился крем. Порезались.

понравился

5214305179821915909により 5 10, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Для бритья ног отлично, вкусно пахнет мятой, бритва хорошо скользит, после применения кожа не сохнет.

good product

Reviewer1865158により 6 13, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

nice, smooth on the skin, makes shaving more enjoyable as i have had no nicks since using this cream, you get loads of product so will last ages, fantasrtic for the price!

1-10 件/合計 56