JA

言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Great product for my toddler

5697790552827246814により 8 02, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I give this to my toddler daily because I've read that it helps with eczema. It has certainly helped. I've been ordering it on a regular basis so he can keep taking it.

Excellent for Mstr3

5485692541448429569により 8 16, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is a great product and more economical than another oil I tried for my son. He doesn't mind the taste. His behaviour is calmer and more focused. He also has not been as sick this winter however I combine this with CLO. They both supply vit D. Highly recommended, just wish it came in a 500ml bottle!

Great taste

Reviewer2251562により 10 10, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Before I gave it to my children, I tried it myself. On the bottle, it says "very berry flavor" I think it tastes more like bubble gum (the pink one), which is not bad at all. The texture is just fine for me, not too thick. I don't taste anything funny nor anything fishy, and no stomach upset either. So I gave it to my children. They agree with me, it tastes like bubble gum. We are satisfy with how it tastes. However, my main goal is to give them a better overall health, I hope this supplement would do it. We will buy them again.

Great Taste!!

Reviewer1795733により 12 28, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is a great Omega-3 supplement. I add it to my son's juice in the morning and he drinks it right down. It has a great taste to it with no funny aftertaste. I would highly recommend this if you have children.

Great

Reviewer1008015により 11 18, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Lovely taste, the kids love it!

BEST BEST BEST at tasting the LEAST LEAST LEAST like fish

YoungerNextYearにより 6 18, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

No fishy burp back. They did a great job covering up the fish with the bubble gum flavor. I have spent so much money on trying all these brands for my kids. I end up giving it all to my dog! I do like Barleans brand but my kids like this bubble gum the best. It's never going to taste 100% like candy but this is as good as it gets to hide the fishy taste.

Отличная омега!

4989581112481796484により 12 27, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Заказываю уже второй раз. Ребенку сразу понравилась, пьет с удовольствием. На вкус приятная напоминает жвачку.

Подходит!

4837206873167058947により 2 15, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Ребёнок 1 год пьёт с удовольствием, иногда выдаёт отрыжку жвачками) вкус жвачки бабл гам.

top quality product