JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 57
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Delicous!

MikeMemberにより 2 08, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I grind this in a coffee mill and add to waffle mixes to add extra flavor and nutrition.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

PLEASE LIKE MY REVIEW AND PLEASE CLICK ON MY NAME FOR MY REVIEWS! :D

naturalorganicにより 9 07, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I've actually never tried millet before I bought this. And I love it! It tastes so good! I use the millet, amaranth and quinoa to make a really good porridge in the morning with a banana and cinnamon on top too. Very nice!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Sylvia

Reviewer1718095により 3 29, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Nutricious. Good used together with Quinoa, about half and half. Stir in a few vegies, and vegan meat, spray with Braggs Liquid Aminos, and add a little cheese.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

A pantry staple

Reviewer2487560により 5 27, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

On the Body Ecology diet, this grain is a must. So yummy in my millet-zucchini pancakes. Harder to eat when cooked in water on the stove (like rice) - tends to be more sticky than I'd like, but still good. Wish it came in a bigger size.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Delicious!

Reviewer1757002により 8 30, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Arrowhead mills's organic whole willet is my favorite grain. I love the taste, and it is the most alkaline grain... I suggest that cancer patients should take this grain as their daily nutrition. Trust me, I'm a nutritionist.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

냄새가 조금 나는 것 같은 ㅠㅠ

ssumbaにより 10 31, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

한국에선 유기농 기장 구하기도 어렵고, 너무 비싸서 구매했는데요.. 보기엔 괜찮은데.. 약간 쉰내같은 냄새가 좀 납니다. 원산지에 따른 특성인건지~ 품종이 살짝 다른건지 모르겠지만..

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Fantastic Texture!

5536836095002707163により 4 21, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I didn't even know what millet was before purchasing this product. I'm really happy that I did buy it though! I used it in my homemade whole wheat bread just for some extra texture and it was incredible! It's also a great price considering that it is organic. Will for sure repurchase!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Пшено - кругленькая и желтенькая

4838183488744835340により 2 19, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Самое вкусное пшено и одна из лучших покупок на сайте. Пшено используют в питании жители Китая, Индии, Греции, России, есть упоминание в Библии о пшене как об очень ценном зерне. Пшено не содержит глютен, а потому является эликсиром здоровья и молодости для наших гормонов , кожи, волос. Пшено- отличный природный продукт, который не провоцирует грибковые и бактериальные инфекции. Пшено является прекрасной пищей для "хороших" бактерий. Пшено делает нас веселее и счастливее, поскольку в пшене много триптофана, а это помогает организму производить серотонин и успокаивать нервную систему. Пшено- это просто вкусная каша!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

First pack of many.

4898239144045850131により 3 04, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is an excellent millet. The one I used to get from a health food store, though produced in United States as well, was horrible compared to this. Grains keep the shape and don't create a gluey concoction similar to wallpaper paste. I boiled a bit just to see and was delighted to find an edible and delicious grain.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

很好

5615463072692820055により 1 15, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

買了很多次

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 57

1 2 3 4 5