JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-10 件/合計 29
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

For dogs w/ arthritis...This is a MUST have

Reviewer1096212により 7 06, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

It makes a HUGE difference in my 12 1/2 yr old golden. Whether he is sore from chasing the ball or swimming in the pool; we have one every night before bed... These make it all go away the next day. Consistency is the rule here.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great stuff but beware

Reviewer2554058により 3 01, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Ark Naturals has just changed the formula on the Venison & Chicken flavors, buyer beware. I got the ones with 1000 mg of sea cucumber, but watch out for possible changes to 250mg.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

полезная добавка

Reviewer1930496により 6 12, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Вычитала в интернете что эта добавка помогает поставить ушки собакам. Моему метису овчарки это помогло. Параллельно я ставила ушки пластырем. Думаю в комплексе это сработало. В любом случае вреда не было, собака эти штучки любит и с удовольствием кушает.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Хорошие

Visionにより 7 05, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Много глюкозамина, собак есть с удовольствием, ни в какое сравнение не идут с тем, что продается в зоомагазинах. У меня хаски на натуралке и для него такая добавка просо необходима.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

My dog loves this stuff!

5693540966952329944により 3 13, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

It has helped against her joint pains.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

These work so well for my dog!

Reviewer2345221により 1 18, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

She is more agile and doesn't mind the taste although she does like the lamb one best she will also eat these.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

my mini schnauzer loves these

LotusJ57により 7 12, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

my mini schnauzer has a bum knee and this product has helped quite a bit. Excellent price too!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

My Dogs Can't Get Enough

Reviewer1262335により 3 18, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have no idea what 'sea cucumber' is, but my two little Min Pins love these jerky treats. I break the jerkys in half and they get half in the morning and half before bedtime. They'd eat the whole bag in one sitting if I'd let them.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Murray's favorite treat!!

Reviewer1978843により 11 10, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My senior dog goes absolutely nuts for these. They have way more Glucosamine and MSM than most other treats, and at iHerb they're much cheaper than at the pet store. I've ordered all the flavors- he can't get enough. An easy and relative inexpensive way to give joint supplements- try them!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good Stuff

Reviewer3097406により 7 03, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My dogs both seem to respond great to this product.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-10 件/合計 29

1 2 3