JA
日本語
レビューを検索

качество

5539335414787608789により 5 10, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Брали для собаки,склонной к аллергии.Супер!Никаких побочных эффектов в виде аллергии,собака ест сама и радуется

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

The fountain of youth for our dog!

Reviewer1374006により 9 22, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This vitamin is terrific! Our dog is behaving more like a puppy again since he began taking this supplement one month ago!

Keep your dogs healthy

Reviewer2960574により 7 08, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Since taking Ark Naturals, neither of my dogs have gotten colds. And the dog that had giardia twice, has never gotten it again. Absolutely fantastic!

Great results!

Reviewer2657338により 6 08, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

We started giving our 17 year old miniature poodle Ark Naturals along with Dancing Paws High Potency Joint Recovery wafers and she has much more energy, doesn't move like she's in pain and even appears to have improved vision. Her breath has also greatly improved.

Woof Yum Woof

notsteveaustinにより 1 12, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

All of the dogs in my extended family received a bottle of these supplements for Christmas. They gobble them down as if they were bacon-sausage-cheese flavored treats rather than healthy supplements. We give them for the health benefits yet the pooches love them for the flavor.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

A Real Healthy Treat For Your Best Friend!

Reviewer3350808により 8 12, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I keep these wafers by the door, and when my dogs come back in the house after being in the yard, they sit and wait for their treat! This is much better than a dog biscuit - very healthy. The only problem is, they now think they can just go out and come right back in just to get a wafer!

A+

5546807624825769772により 1 19, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I always give this to my pets They NEVER get sick Love it

This is a re-order...

Reviewer2227569により 4 04, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This was a re-order for us - my dog really likes them and as far as I can tell - it's a quality product.

Ark Naturals Canine Chewable Wafers

Reviewer1588471により 1 11, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My dogs (bulldogs) like the taste & happily take their "treat".

Wow! My dog loves them!

Reviewer3291625により 5 16, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Evidently this is just what my toy poodle needs as he loves them.

1-10 件/合計 13