JA
日本語
レビューを検索

ХОРОШИЕ ПАЛОЧКИ-СОБАКЕ НРАВЯТСЯ!

5006708943197687216により 3 18, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

ЗУБНЫЕ ЩЕТКИ ДЛЯ СОБАК, МОЕЙ ОЧЕНЬ ПОНРАВИЛИСЬ, ЖУЕТ ИХ С УДОВОЛЬСТВИЕМ, ПАЧКА НЕ МАЛЕНЬКАЯ, 508 ГРАММ, ДАВАЛА ПО 1 ШТУЧКЕ В ДЕНЬ, НАМ ХВАТИЛО НА ЧТО-ТО ОКОЛО 2-Х МЕСЯЦЕВ. Если отзыв полезен,ПОЖАЛУЙСТА нажмите YES! Удачных покупок!

Love this product

4636129494030174741により 10 01, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My dog has been using Ark Naturals Breath-Less Toothpaste for most of the five years that I have rescued him. In fact, after breakfast, he sits and waits for his "toothbrush." My vet continues to comment on how white his teeth are and tells me that I'm doing a good job. I recommend this product to all of my friends because it has kept my big dog's teeth white white white!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

A tasty way to clean dog's teeth

4683149547272654877により 3 03, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I buy this size for my little chihuahua! He is an aggressive chewer and gulps the petite size down with no effort. With this size I cut them into 3s and freeze them to make it more of an effort for him to chew through. It really keeps his teeth clean and he loves this treat!

no visual effect

5497911713212157390により 9 17, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My dogs like the taste but I have seen no difference in their teeth. In addition, one of my dogs has had diarrhea after eating it several times. It seems the green part is not being digested well, you can actually see it in the dog feces. It becomes green....

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Keeps my dog's teeth healthy but could be better if...

4685554574557804006により 1 30, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

The product works. I have a mix hybreed dog (Samoyed + Golden Retriever = A Pollar bear), which is quite big, and she finishes one snack in 20 seconds. The product works alright and this is the best I have found online. The manifacturer suggests that if the dog finishes a chew too fast it can be also served frozen but I don't want to let my dog chew a frozen snack :). I am sure that if the product was a bit more stiff it could be even more effective, but still, results can be seen after a long term use.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Best chewing for my doggies

4700098413998862331により 3 26, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My 2 girls MaNy and MoRLey's favourite =)))))))

좋아요!!!

5594065389005601010により 12 22, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

저희 집 강아지들이 진짜 잘 먹는 양치껌이에요. 인공적인 향도 안나서 거무감이 없고 너무 딱딱하지도 않아서 강아지들이 잘근잘근 씹어 먹기 좋은것 같아요. 클로브 향이 좀 강한 편이여서 사람인 제가 맡아봐도 맛있는 냄새가 나요(크리스마스 쿠키 생각하시면 될듯해요)ㅋㅋㅋ 아이허브치고 가격대가 좀 높은 편이지만 한국에서 산 껌보다 저렴해서 훨씬 강아지들한데 먹이기 편해요. 한국에서 파는 수입 양치껌은 양도 적은데다 가격도 비싼데 여기서 싸게 잘 구매했어요. 양치껌 찾은시는 분들께 추천해주고 싶어요. 저는 재구매 의향 100% 있습니다!ㅎㅎ

Отлично!

5610752247287916833により 2 13, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Собаке (щенок) ОЧЕНЬ понравилась такая "зубная щёточка". Слопала "на ура" в полном восторге. Хотела заказать ещё, но, к сожалению, сейчас их нет. Буду ждать.

东西不错,只是太贵

4733203258606226757により 1 09, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

每次刚吃完狗狗的口气问题真的有变好,只是过一阵子又变回原样了,希望吃完一包以后会有效果。很香很香,狗狗超级爱吃。唯一的问题,太贵了!!扣掉一星。

My dog loves this

5704781674087423233により 1 15, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My dog loves this. He gets crazy when he smells it. It is good for your dogs teeth.

1-10 件/合計 37