JA

日本語
レビューを検索

가격은 약간 비싼듯 해도 효과는 확실하네요.

Reviewer2325887により 11 03, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

저희 개가 13살인데 재작년부터 비만 상태입니다. 주인 잘못으로 한동안, 제대로 운동을 못시켜준 결과라 너무 미안해서 먹이기 시작한 영양제인데, 지난 장마철 아프다고 꼼짝도 안하고 관절염으로 절뚝거리고 움직이며 아파하던 증상이 이것 먹이면서 많이 호전되었어요. 한동안 산책나가기 끔찍히 싫어하던 녀석이 이젠 앞장 서서 산책을 조르기도 합니다. 비만으로 인한 심한 관절염에도 일반 영양제가 효과가 있다는게 참 신기하네요.

this really works!

Reviewer2796695により 4 13, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

my 1 yr. old Boxer has hip dyplasia and was only using 1 rear leg, I was giving Glyco-FlexII and MSM with not much help for her. I started Dog Gone Pain and within 2 weeks she was using both rear legs and playing and running, I still monitor her play time so she doesn't overdo things but her future looks much brighter now. She will stay on these for the rest of her life.

Older Dog, New Trick

Reviewer2081396により 11 27, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I read about this in "Whole Dog Journal". I then tried it and found it really helped my dog alot. We had tried Metacam and it really drug her down physically and mentally. In searching for alternatives I discovered this and it is a great help. She has a better attitude, no nasty side effects and still has some stiffness that I treat with Homeopet Joint Stress and these seem to do the trick for her.

Dog Gone Pain

4613501863978831269により 1 26, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My 15 year old Labrador had arthritis in her back legs quite badly. She was very unsteady on her feet and slept a lot. I tried giving her Glucosamine and it had absolutely no effect on her. Within two weeks of starting her on Dog Gone Pain she was walking normally and had no balance issues. She was also more alert and slept a lot less. She was staying up with me at night until I went to bed and she was even meeting me at the door when I got home from work again! I would absolutely recommend using Dog Gone Pain to help your dog with arthritis!!!

It works!

milkmilkyにより 9 19, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My westie is 11 years old and start having problem to walk in the last few months, she just don't wanna walk, sitting all the time. Then I looking for supplyment in iHerb and I'm glad that I saw so many good feedback of DGP, so I ordered and my dog recovered quick after she takes DGP, walk so smooth and jumping now!! I will keep on order it!!

берем собаке с дисплазией

4725432070529138860により 7 05, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

помогает. собаке легче

Good but expensive..

mahajekにより 8 12, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Very good product, but the price is very high - quality is great as well as the ingredients but value is very bad (maybe if you have small dogs it's ok), I have two large dogs, so I need like 3 bottles of this per month which is really too much money..there are similar good products with half the price. If you like, check my other reviews!

Izzy's Miracle!

Reviewer1475976により 11 20, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

A year ago, our Izzy was in so much pain, she could hardly get up. We were close to having her put down, to save her from a life of pain. Then we found DGP. After just a week on DGP, we noticed a difference. Now she takes 2 tablets a day and she RUNS up the driveway and chases squirrels again! Izzy's nine years old now and plays like a puppy again.

Good for Cats Too!

Reviewer2843008により 10 04, 2007 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This product is also excellent for cats. I have an aging cat that is crippled with arthritis. She could not walk, sit or stand and was in pain. My Vet could only offer steroid injections to give her relief. This product gave her relief within days! She now can stand, sit, walk and even jump onto the sofa. She is still stiff with arthritis, but this product has given her quality life without pain.

Best pain relief

Reviewer1542136により 12 01, 2006 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This product is the best pain relief I have found,I raise boxers and they bounce back from injury with DGP,it keeps them happy and mobile!

1-10 件/合計 92