JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Amazing Grass. Amazing Meal Chocolate

KiMaLiにより 4 16, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Great chocolate flavor. When you're on the go and need a quick meal to keep you going try this. Works as a great meal replacement when you're in a hurry. If you found this review to be helpful please click the yes button. IHerb generally ships out products within 24 hours.

best meal of my day!!

Reviewer3303538により 7 07, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Though I purchase just about every other supplement from the awesome iHerb, I do not buy this here, because it's such an expensive product, and any discount helps. So, I order it from Vitacost when I can get their free shipping option. But know that this, along with the pomegranate mango flavor, is the FINEST protein shake/ meal replacement product I have ever used, and I've tried many. They are delicious when blended with organic rice or almond milk and ice (the chocolate benefits from an extra teaspoon of cocoa powder, raw if possible). As a vegetarian, I feel like I'm getting the best protein known to humankind with this stuff, and my stomach never gets upset, as it has with other protein shakes. I just feel nicely energized and satisfied after ingesting a completely nutritious and delicious- yet highly unprocessed- raw food. Perhaps our beloved iHerb will consider offering it for at least 3 dollars less, like some of its competitors? Thanks.

Amazing Meal Chocolste infusion

Reviewer2776819により 6 27, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Great tasting but gritty. Very filling.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great if you can get past the texture

Reviewer2781280により 2 18, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

It's very grainy but other than that it tastes pretty good and is VERY filling. I've tried many different types of meal replacement shakes and this is the most filling.

Great blended!

PencilFullofLeadにより 5 23, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This product is a little too grainy for me to drink straight with milk or water, but it tastes great in shake-form, blended with ice. Yum! I've used it as a quick breakfast many a time. It also works well in smoothies.

Amazing Grass, Amazing Meal, Chocolate Infusion - Review

Reviewer1601682により 9 29, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is the best of all the flavors AG has. However, after taking it for a couple days I started experiencing strong headaches. Therefore, I stopped drinking it. I'm going to try it one more time for a couple days to see if this happens again.

Rx for Cholesterol

Reviewer2864112により 9 15, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I wanted to try this product because my cholesterol is higher than it should, & I don't want another prescription. Amazing Meal contains greens I usually don't find in something with chocolate. Also, maca is the best type of chocolate on Earth. The digestive enzymes are perfect for anyone suffering from IBS like I do. No stomach problems! This is also the first product I've seen using Stevia so it's perfect for someone watching their glucose levels. I mix the product with tea. It's great with green, black current, acacia, etc. Some might have a problem with the grittiness. As good as it tastes, it's really not an issue. I highly recommend it!!

Смесь трав с шоколадом.

5262430934334722206により 8 13, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Вкусно, полезно, в меру сладко и не пахнет травой. Развожу молоком. Понравился даже ребенку. Использую в качестве ужина с ржаным или рисовым слайсом.

хорошая штука

BlackSeaOrganicにより 8 28, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

приятно то, что разбавляется с водой и вполне нормально пить. Нет этой противной вязкости. В целом, понравилась мне продукция этой фирмы.

Nutritious and tastes okay

Reviewer1646053により 9 18, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

the taste is a little granular due to all the sediment. It's not very sweet and I mix it with a vanilla or strawberry soy protein powder to add additionally nutrients and cut the sweetness. I plan on buying more when I run out.

1-10 件/合計 28