JA

日本語
レビューを検索

delicious :)

5517098911402226515により 7 10, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

good flavor and It's also organic so I don't worry about harmful chemicals in it, and you can Makes a great hot or iced tea try it with sugar and you ready to go.

при недомогании

Lilinaにより 11 30, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Принимать при недомогании. Пью иногда вечерами. Если учесть полезность-вкус не кажется таким мерзким. Пью и верю. Чай получается ярко-желтого цвета

Amazing!

5392101054841735230により 3 23, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Great tea! Normalized blood sugar and relieved leg pain. Easy to drink hot or cold. Trying to re-order, but it's out of stock :(

Eases inflammation

5300034911746716040により 9 13, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I purchased this after it was recommended that I add turmeric tea to my diet. I suffer joint issues and this tea seems to help reduce my overall inflammation.

Great tasting & beneficial Turmeric Tea

4895710497217595241により 8 14, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This tea is amazing!! It gets right into your system and for me, I have found that I have immediate relief (within 20-30 min) It is calming as well as good tasting. Sweeteners, such as honey or agave, can be used but I do not find that they are necessary to make it more palatable. Love this tea!!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Very pleasant herbal tea.

4875328750685686782により 8 07, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Very nice to take - I only make it fairly light (not the 10 minutes recommended) Intake one tea bag for 2 cups. Lovely golden colored tea.

High quality

MissECにより 8 06, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Good-tasting caffeine-free tea.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Excellent when mixed with ginger tea

Reviewer2250377により 7 06, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I'm into my second box. I drink once a day making two cups, one each of tumeric and ginger. Wonderful taste, which is why I give it 4 stars.no side effects. But when I mix it with gyno stemma tea, I get a a little jittery like a caffeine rush. I'm sure any health benefits will take time show. But if you're looking for tumeric anyway, this is tasty, soothing way to try it.

Used only once so far

5499812951795417654により 5 05, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Decent taste I will leave review soon!

Good tastyTea!

4814919219164736253により 5 10, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

a very nice tea and one that I enjoy every evening. I have just started using it so I can't at this time attest to its effectiveness. Will do when I have finished my first order.

1-10 件/合計 10