JA
日本語
レビューを検索

Amazing product

Reviewer2773560により 10 03, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

We started our dog (black lab/newfie) on K9 Immunity 2 months ago after finding out that he had osteosarcoma in his right front leg. We were told he had 2 - 4 months at best and we were devastated. He was limping and also sleeping most of the day. After about 3 weeks on the product he returned to his usual playful self. Today he came bouncing inside and skipped the first step on his way in. His appetite is normal and no one would ever know he was so seriously ill except that his limp is obvious. We are not going to put him through amputation or chemotherapy but we do intend to give him as much quality and quantity of life that we can.

Hopefully it will help

Reviewer1961252により 8 24, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

August 23, 2011 My 6 years old boxer was diagnosed with lymphoma last May 22, started K9 immunity after 3 weeks with his chemo. He his 95% back to his old self. Don't know if it's K9 or the chemo that is helping him. HIs deit consist of Taste of the wild, carrots, chiken breast and filtered water and K9 plus.

A miracle

Reviewer2047691により 7 26, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My 13 yr old Pit Bull was diagnosed with bone cancer on May 23rd. The vet did not see much hope for her because of her age. I did some research on line and discovered rave reviews about K9 Immunity Plus. My girl is improving every day and getting stronger, not sicker. She is happy and appears to be pain free. Please try K9 Immunity. I will continue to give this to her every day. I've even started my 6 yr old healthy lab on it as a precaution.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

A MUST HAVE TO FIGHT CANCER! LOVE IT!!!

Charleysmomにより 4 12, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Our chocolate lab, was diagnosed with osteosarcoma (bone cancer) at age 2.5. Following his amputation and 5 rounds of carboplatin chemo, we started him on K9 Immunity Plus Chews to boost his immune system, as well as other supplements, and he continues to do well and is busy living! Charley is now 4 years old and just 5 weeks shy of being a 2 year osteosarcoma Warrior!!! He loves the chews and eats them like treats!!!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

The vet calls my dog a miracle!!!

5362155357967926265により 6 06, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Within weeks of my 10 year dog being diagnosed with lymphoma I started her on K9 immunity plus chews. Due to where we live, the cost and the age of my dog we did not do chemotherapy. Usually dogs only live 2-3 months with untreated lymphoma.....but she is still with us 3 years later and the only supplement I have given her has been 2 chewy treats a day.

12 year old Rottweiler with cancer

5503206845283296600により 1 25, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

My old girl has a cancerous lump in a spot they can't operate and she is too old for chemo. Ordered these on a Friday and received them in NZ the following Tuesday.....you cand ask for more than that! On sat she was so low we discussed euthanasia, the next day she woke up good as gold and has 3 really good days. Today she walked about 3 k and swam then lined up for her dinner when we got home. While I know she won't be with us for long, she already had very weak back legs, her quality of life seems to be much better, the only difference is she is taking k9 immunity plus........even though she doesn't like them much. Thank you for your service and wish us luck!

Great Product!

Reviewer2553879により 11 17, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I began using this product after my Anatolian Shepherd Dog was diagnosed with osteosarcoma 12 months ago. After chemo and radiation, and the K9 Immunity, we are holding the cancer at bay with no sign of metastases. I have to believe the K9 Immunity was an integral part of his survival.

K9 Immunity Plus

Reviewer2314724により 2 17, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This product has helped my dog with osteosarcoma feel SO much better. As soon as I started giving it to her she got so much life and energy back.

K9 Immunity Plus

Reviewer1020408により 5 17, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have three dogs diagnosed with cancer. One just passed away last month. Since I have been giving K9 Immunity Plus, the other two seem to be more lively and have more energy. Makes me feel great to see them acting like this again.

It's cool!

Reviewer1394573により 6 15, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have a dog of breed the Labrador. She is 9 years old. It injured a paw and limped. Began to accept these wafers. There was a cheerfulness, ceased to limp, became similar to a puppy))) I Take constantly now! Also I will take!

1-10 件/合計 42