JA
日本語
レビューを検索

Pat, Florida

Reviewer1029346により 3 04, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This product is the BEST. I have tried several formulas for my 13 year old Border Collie and my 12 year old Golden. Nothing compares to this. I saw results immediately. They are gettin up and down with ease. I am glad I found this product.

помог

5364836439254178707により 4 19, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Мой любимый бульдог начал хромать ( возраст). Помог, причем довольно быстро. Будем еще кушать.

k9 fullflex

Reviewer1508364により 9 08, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

excellent boost for dogs with various pain and stiffness problems. Old dogs are helped greatly.... brings new life....

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Improvement in the (joint)condition of old dog.

Rosieeにより 7 12, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

A friend of mine has an old dog (German Shepherd) and I saw, that it's in bad (joint) pain. She was trying to take it out for a walk, but every few meters it would sit down and breathe heavily. It was a very sad sight and I decided to order of this product, which by the way I discovered by accident while browsing through the "pet section" on iHerb. I liked the ingredients and though it might prove to be beneficial for that poor doggy. When I gave this product to my friend and she started giving it to her dog, after a week there was an improvement in the condition. After two weeks, there was even further improvement. I definitely recommend these wafers to all those dog owners, that have similar problems with their dog. The ingredients are top-notch and will help your beloved pet!

K9 FullFLex

ShelleyPにより 2 01, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This product has been quite helpful for our Chocolate Lab who's hurt his rear knees (at different times). I feel this formulation is far superior to the usual glucosamine/chondroitin (and not much else) that most dog products contain. When we can keep him a bit quiet, then he starts to recover quickly. Our problem with him is when he starts feeling better he gets rowdy and re-injures himself. I suggest buying this larger size no matter what size of dog you have as the formulation/milligram content is the same for both.

I'm A Believer!!

Reviewer2006159により 10 09, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

K9 FullFlex is amazing ... after being very painful for several weeks, my female Anatolian is back to her old self after just a couple of days!! I have never seen anything work so fast. Although it's a little pricey for a Senior on a VERY fixed income, I can eat a few extra cans of soup to be able to get this amazing stuff for my girl. It's worth it to see her without pain. Sandie, Florida

Помогло при артрите

5111276835501687027により 5 04, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

взрослому 11 летнему лабрабору, который внезапно стал страдать от болей в суставах - помогло за 2 недели! Больше не скулил по ночам, ел их с удовольствием. Принимались данные пастилки в комплексной терапии, но результат был на собаке!

Great price, fast shipping

Reviewer1670396により 8 02, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I was pleasantly surprised by both the low price and the fast shipping of the medicine for my dogs.

8 yrs lad and 7yrs

Reviewer1015679により 12 07, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I give them 2 a day, what a change they act like they are half their age. Great product.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

FANTASTIC PRODUCT AND PRICE!

Reviewer2849880により 12 01, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Thank you iHERB for carrying Aloha Medicinals products at a price I can afford for my special pet. I am on a fixed income and with your help in pricing I am able to give my pet the best. Thank you again, iHerb- Your company is the GREATEST!

1-10 件/合計 30