JA
日本語
レビューを検索

Good Quality

Reviewer1486725により 1 30, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Great choice for bagged decaf green tea.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Sehr zartes Aroma, ergiebig im Geschmack.

4657472855366532303により 12 01, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Sehr zartes Aroma, ergiebig im Geschmack.

Great after-dinner/before-bed tea.

5316500619318093080により 3 01, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I was looking for a decaf green tea to have a couple hours after dinner and a couple hours before bed. I've tried other brands, but wasn't really satisfied with any I had tried before. Until now. Allegro Organic decaf has a smooth flavor and is the perfect night time tea. I wholeheartedly recommend it.

Excellent tea!

5621913617708507589により 2 27, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I've been using this product for several years and it's been very beneficial to my health. I'm sure the results vary for individuals, but in my case, this tea is perfect for my needs. I know the claims about green tea being a good source of antioxidants among other things and I'm sure my daily intake of it has kept my numbers at a good level. Furthermore, the taste of this particular brand is the best I've had compared to a lot of other green teas that I've tried.

Wonderful green tea

4648508580716379800により 10 26, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have tried many green teas, I really like this one. It has a very smooth taste and it also has a nice calming effect. Maybe It is because it is decaf and as a result the theanine does not have to compete with the caffeine.

GREEN TEA AWSOME !

5099740455340393684により 5 12, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

i thougt decaf tea is great i never tried decaf tea it was mellow,light,no bitter,fish taste i drink this at night on internet it says 99%caffeine free but on the box there's no sign of that. but no jittery kind of feeling i use 2tea bags water 400ml because i love strong taste! i will buy this tea again.

1-6 件/合計 6