JA

言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

The best all-in-one daily multi, plus gluten-free

Reviewer1991495により 5 01, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

The best all in one multivitamin, one scoop in juice or a shake and you are good to go all day. If you have gluten sensitivities in your home like we do, it's tough to get good products, because the food industry puts either wheat or barely malt in everything ("natural flavors" usually include barley malt, a hidden source of gluten in food!) because it's a cheap thickening additive. This product makes it possible for everyone in our family to get an excellent multivitamin and mineral supplement every morning.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

should have tried this ages ago

burdypieにより 5 15, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This has helped my Dad's sleep problems: inability to get his head down,far less calls to bathroom, and getting to sleep.My nights also much improved, right from the first day we were on it.Easier for those with swallowing problems,resistance to taking even more tablets and a most acceptable flavour, taste wise.I'm very impressed with this array of nutrients and their effect.I'm sure other benefits will appear the longer we are on Nutritech, but wanted to report the BIG sleep news.

Review for All One Rice Base Multi Vitamin & Mineral Powder

Reviewer2498023により 6 02, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I was referred to this product by my chiropractor and it's the only product I've been able to take without digestive upset. I love it and it tastes good too!

Excellent Multi for Men!

Reviewer3002813により 5 21, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is a fantastic multi for men due to the "no iron" content. My husband mixes it in with his green drink every morning. Also the best price available here at IHerb.

All One Vegan

Reviewer1081513により 8 31, 2008 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Doesn't taste chalky unless mixed only with water-blends easily-fills out very quckly-drink immediately!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Too much of some vitamins is dangerous

4832793084944219705により 10 13, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I began using this vitamin as of yesterday mainly because it is powder and so I can mix it with my daily shake and I will not need to swallow huge tablets. However I take this product with great care because there are too much vitamin A, E and D2 in this. Too much vitamin A and E can be harmful for the body (especially E can cause cancer). There is way too much vitamin D2 in this powder however vitamin D2 is not bio available orally and it must be gained through sun exposure. And interestingly there is no vitamin D3, which is exactly the one you will need to amplify your bone and muscle density!

Good Taste with Emergen-C

Reviewer2584656により 8 30, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

We mix a teaspoon of the All One, Rice Base, into the Emergen-C to help it taste better. Give it a try and see what we mean...

Excellent Product

Reviewer1976569により 6 26, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I try to eat a very healthy diet but know that our foods are deficient in vitamins and minerals. This supplement provides me with the peace of mind knowing that I'm providing my body with the nourishment it needs. I can really tell the difference in the way I feel when I run out of this.

edburst29

Reviewer1304607により 2 24, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Am very happy with the product. I feel better than I have for many weeks.

Great Multi Vitamin

Reviewer2338923により 1 26, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is a superb multiple vitamin and mineral powder. I have been taking it for years. It's great for anyone, but especially those who have difficulty swallowing pills. You would have to take several pills in order to get the benefits in one serving of this powder formula.

1-10 件/合計 20