JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Excellent Product

Reviewer2429895により 4 26, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This product was providing the necessary electrolyte balance to keep my husband alive as his own body was not making the needed amount. This product kept him from having muscle seizures. When the manufacturer didn't supply this product for more then 4 months last Spring and Summer we had to purchase another product which didn't work and my husband had a seizure while swimming and drowned. My point is that this product is wonderful and kept my husband going for more than 5 years until Pfizer didn't care enough to continue making the product.

Drink it every morning

Reviewer1331672により 8 29, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I live in a dry climate, and especially in the summer it is essential to stay hydrated here. I've found that if I start the day with a 16 oz glass of water with a pack of Electro Mix I feel so much better all day long. I start the day with the water and minerals my body needs to function at its best. I can definitely feel a difference in my energy level, and it is so much easier to stay hydrated during the day when I start off this way. Several great things about the Electro Mix as opposed to the Emergen-C: No sugar added, I use stevia to enhance the taste; all the minerals needed for hydration without the large dose of vitamin C, which I don't think the body needs every day, especially eating a diet rich in fruits and vegetables. I highly recommend this product.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

life saving product seriously.

Reviewer1988592により 1 15, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

this is a life saving product for people who dehydrate a lot or for those who drink too much water lose a lot of electrolytes helps avoid trips to the hospital from dizziness, coughing, vomiting and collapsing and very quick recovery with this 3X potent electrolyte version as oposed to other emergen's products

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Превращает воду в освежающий напиток

Eaven85により 8 22, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Мне данный напиток очень понравился. Идеально в жару вместо сладкой газировки. Хорошо освежает, имеет приятный вкус и цитрусовый аромат. Один пакетик используется на литр воды, быстро растворяется. Помогает с пользой утолить жажду.

Effective and sugar-free

4854902752449295482により 9 27, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This stuff doesn't taste the greatest, although it's not terrible tasting either. Best thing about it is that it's sugar-free and only stevia is added (no other artificial sweeteners). Convenient pouches, as well -- easy to take on long hikes or bike rides.

Better Than Gattorade

Reviewer2240367により 10 27, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I work out at the gym. There are times I feel weak and I know it's my electrolytes. After taking a drink with these I feel energized and no weakness. If I don't take it in 2 days, I feel the weakness occurs again. Better than gatorade and cheaper. Thanks iHerb. I recommend this to all who exercise and sweat alot. IT WORKS!

Great to Alkalanize and relieve Lyme disease symptoms

Reviewer2234145により 7 21, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

It helps me relieve my lyme disease symptoms, Concentrace minerals also work great to relive symtoms

Good Buy!

Reviewer1479306により 1 07, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Helps with water retention.

Life Saver!

Abrielleにより 10 20, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I live in desert so staying hydrated can be a challenge. These packets really help prevent cramps in muscles etc, when I am out hiking. Tastes good, dissolves fast. I use less water because I like stronger taste

Love it

Reviewer1014095により 4 18, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I've been using this product for over a decade now, and I still think it's one of the best electrolyte mixes on the market in terms of price and convenience. It does not have a sweet taste either which is nice because I don't particularly want my everyday drink to be sweet or sugary.

1-10 件/合計 61