JA
日本語
レビューを検索

Working well for deficiency

Reviewer2564249により 5 21, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I had trouble tolerating both methyl and adb12 and am able to tolerate high amounts of this supplement much better! I have a diagnosed B12 deficiency, and my serum levels have gone up slowly but surely so that I am now in normal range. My energy levels and muscles/nerves seem to be slowly healing, and my brain fog decreased noticeably after starting hydroxy b12. Dissolves well (I find it easier to stick along my lower gumline than under the tongue), and is fairly easy to cut if needed.

Advanced Orthomolecular Research AOR, Hydroxy B12

Reviewer2167095により 3 07, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Great to have this available as hyroxy B12 has a unique ability to potently scavenge reactive nitrogen species. No other form of B12 can do this.

Excellent Product

Reviewer2722252により 3 30, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This form of B12 is effective. Within 3 weeks after taking it my levels went from low normal to high normal. Methylcobalamin makes me nervous. This form doesn't.

No extra energy

Specialistにより 9 04, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I give it 2 stars for being a "novel" form of B-12, but I did not notice ANY difference in my energy. BIG waste of money.

Great Hydroxy

Reviewer1115165により 10 23, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I switched to Perque due to the dose and price. but this is a great hydroxy available on iherb.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Seems like it is working for CFS symptoms like fatigue

Reviewer1598371により 8 28, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

good product

AOR Hydroxy B12

Reviewer1750553により 10 03, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have used all forms of B12. This one works best for me.

1-7 件/合計 7