JA

日本語
レビューを検索

Great choice for a 3/day multiple

Reviewer1369916により 1 11, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I researched many and this multiple, with its broad range of carotenoids and the mixed tocopherols as well as good forms of other vitamins and minerals was the best for the buck. Beyond this multiple one can make sure to be eating right and add more bioavailable trace minerals, essential fatty acids from small fish or krill oil,primrose oil, magnesium (malate or citrate is a good choice), C, and zinc and be in pretty good shape.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Best Multivitamin Out There!

Reviewer2779653により 7 26, 2011 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

AOR really is a cut above. The amount of time they spend on researching and customizing their products speaks for itself. I am very impressed with this company and their products.

Best multivitamin

Reviewer2569339により 11 10, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

AOR kicks ass. :)

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great vitamins, especially for people with food allergies

5668219612242952621により 3 03, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

These are exceptional quality. I am unable to eat a quarter of the daily intake of a normal adult due to surgical complications. This situation is complicated by severe food allergies. I am entirely dependent on vitamins for my nutritional needs. These vitamins keep my levels perfect. Previous supplements haf not accomplished this and I ended up with a severe vitamin c deficiency. This company is straight up about their ingredients. cannot recommend them enough.

review

5509586374485529573により 5 29, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Although I waited about 15 days for the delivery to my country (Greece), I am very satisfied with this supplement! I recommend it to all!

1-5 件/合計 5