JA
日本語
レビューを検索

Great Supplement!

BeckySueにより 3 17, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Appreciate that Ortho Adopt is the premier adaptogenic formula. Includes porcine adrenal tissue and cortex to provide needed peptides and cofactors, along with Pantethine, and botanical adaptogens. Supports the body's ability to respond to stress with balanced, proactive energy rather than alarm or exhaustion. It is nice that it is available in a vegetarian formula too.

Has helped immensely

Reviewer1499428により 7 06, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Have been taking this product for a few years. 4 per day at first, now I just need one per day. It has helped with fatigue and with strengthening the adrenals. The glandular formula seems to give great and fast results.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Great product and well labelled

5369552785527355115により 3 04, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Loved the product and could tell the benefits shortly after starting to use the product.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Amazing for recovering from adrenal fatigue

4711443536232778306により 3 03, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I honestly couldn't live without this product. It helps me get through my days without a feeling of overwhelm and exhaustion.

adrenal fatigue

4993725934304934956により 1 21, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have been taking Ortho Adapt for one month but noticed after 12 hours that I had stopped shaking inside I noticed as I had been shaking a long time, I felt so much calmer than I had felt in 30 years, that is how long it had taken to get a correct diagnoses , I have been taking other products as well because over time I have developed many other problems with I am trying to correct, I believe in doing it naturally and this product has given me back my life and hopefully my health

Great adrenal product

Reviewer2097871により 12 13, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Have been using this for a while now. Love the blend/formula as most others are smaller quantities.

Seems to do the job

4879946760883458750により 1 12, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Energy and stress levels appear to have improved in early weeks.

Thanks

5192868371477146134により 8 18, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

After using the product for two months to be able to feel better.

1-8 件/合計 8