カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
24/7 サポート

iHerb お客様のレビュー

申し訳ありませんが、この商品は現在、在庫切れです.

レビューを書く
レビュー
1-7 件/合計 7
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Strong stuff

Specialistにより 2 18, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I read that a person would feel it in 6 days and the label said to watch for blood sugar effects, so I opted to take it at night. It took 7 days for me to be clear about the difference my body was feeling. Maybe it builds up as you take it... I had to stop for a day to get my bearings. I took it again the next day and within about 20 hours the feeling was very noticeable again. It certainly is potent. I could not imagine wanting to take more than 100mg in a day. If anything, the dose should be smaller. I'm 140lbs. I started taking this along with 1 tablespoon of MCT Oil so my experience may be the combined effect. The first thing I noticed was that my thinking had changed; similar to being on caffeine. Then after eating a large meal, I noticed I was not fatigued like I normally would be. But it went further than that: I felt like my blood sugar did not rise from the meal. My stomach felt full but I still felt hungry. I took the next day off from taking it, but the day after I went back on Benegene, I felt like I couldn't eat enough: My blood sugar felt low and no matter how much I ate, it would dip back down within the hour and I'd need to eat again. This went on for hours. It seems that my body doesn't want me to take a pill every day. 3 days on with 2 skipped days in between seems to work best for me. Update 10/2014: I've switched to taking it in the morning without the MCT Oil and am tolerating it much better. The MCT Oil was definitely playing a role. 1 tablespoon was too much to start with. I've decreased it to 1 teaspoon and I no longer feel abdominal discomfort.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Brain Fog is Gone!

Ginger-Coleenにより 11 14, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I have had brain fog for 10 years from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. After the first day of taking Benagene AOR, I awoke the next morning and I felt "brighter". That's the word that came to my mind at the time. In a week, I knew it was definitely working. I think it took about 2 weeks to get back to the way I used to feel and now it just continues to keep me on top. Sometimes, if I have had a stressful day, my short term memory still fails me a little but not for long. Yes, even memory is back and no more forgetting words. I love this stuff and am so happy to overcome the debilitating brain fog!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Hypoglycemia no more

iHerbのお客様により 5 11, 2012 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Seems to help stabilise blood sugar levels and gives an ATP boost. The research is certainly very promising.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

BenaGene

iHerbのお客様により 10 20, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Notice a difference in total body energy, lessening of fibromyalgia, and slight lowering of blood glucose .... but I have to take at least 2 capsules ... and just before I exercise. Can barely afford this, but I think it is worth it.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Редкий препарат

PIONERにより 10 04, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Вот, что удалось про него узнать: "Считается, что оксалоацетат способствует продлению жизни, так как является посредником при выработки энергии в цикле Кребса. Любое увеличение соотношения NAD+/NADH способствует увеличению продолжительности жизни дрожжей (считается решающим фактором при ограничении калорийности). Предполагается, что это происходит из-за повышения энергии в клетках, так как повышенная доступность NAD+ стимулирует активность всего цикла Кребса в c.elegans. 3) Использование оксалоацетата в концентрации 2мм и 8 мм (схожая эффективность) увеличивает среднюю (13%) и медианную (25%) продолжительость жизни c.elegans, схожее действие наблюдалось при использовании метаболита пирувата. Эти процессы не влияют на аппетит и зависят от воздействия АМФК на транскрипционный фактор DAF-16, но не связаны с Sir2. Аналогичное влияние на продолжительность жизни c.elegans отмечалось при использовании посредников цикла Кребса (схожих по структуре) – фумаровой кислоты и яблочной кислоты, но сукцинат не оказывает такого влияния. Этот процесс также не наблюдается у c.elegans, которые не способны преобразовывать яблочную в фумаровую кислоту (отсутствует фермент фумаразы) или фумаровую кислоты в сукцинат (сукцинат дегидрогеназа флавопротеин), это говорит о том, что в ходе реакций производятся побочные продукты FAD и NAD+, а не метаболиты4). При высоком соотношении NAD+/NADH активируется АМФК. Предоставление побоных продуктов в ходе цикла Кребса повышает концентрацию NAD+ в клетке, и, вероятно, из-за повышенной общей активности цикла Креба вызывает увеличение продолжительности жизни у немлекопитающих. Использование оксалоацетата в разной концентрации в корме мышей (0,5-3,5 г/кг сухого веса) никак не влияет на продолжительность жизни. Но авторы исследования отметили, что оксалоацетат возможно расщипляется (не более 25% необходимого количества), так как находится в корме мышей в течение нескольких недель. Исследование, в ходе которого оксалоацетат принимался перорально, не обнаружило признаков увеличения продолжительности жизни мышей, помимо этого присутствует проблема стабильности вещества;необходимы дальнейшие исследования." Пробую в сравнении с добавками NADH (ENADA), никотинамид рибозидом и ниацином. Есть риск снижения сахара ниже нормы, поэтому пью по одной через день. Дополню отзыв по итогам курса.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Good

iHerbのお客様により 5 29, 2017 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Good

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

good product but expensive

gallbladdertreatmentにより 12 02, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

i am taking the product for 2 months now but i have not notices so much different at my weight yet maybe it needs more time

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-7 件/合計 7