JA
JPY
カートは空っぽです
お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける
カートに追加されました
合計:
割引:
一緒の購入で
数量:
カートの合計:
ご購入手続き
お客様の次のような商品も購入しています:
iHerb お客様のレビュー
レビュー
1-8 件/合計 8
言語
並び替え
日本語
レビューを検索

Слабый вкус

juliesudakovaにより 9 15, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Получила этот изолят и сразу же решила испытать. Очень пыльный, сильно пениться при взбивании. Обычно все смешиваю с водой, этот оказался с очень слабо выраженным вкусом, нужно отдельно добавлять Стевию. Делала с ним блинчики, получилось очень даже неплохо) Рецепт блинов: 2 скупа прота 3 белка Стевия Все смешать до однородной консистенции и выпекать блины на тефлоновой сковороде без масла. Следите, чтобы долго не лежали на сковородке, а то быстро пригорают. Можно промазать блины творогом со стевией. нажимайте Yes и не жадничайте)

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Awesome product

4777905079577827697により 5 12, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Just an amazing protein powder with only clean, delicious ingredients on the list. Good stuff.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Fantastic!

foodonamissionにより 12 09, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is my third flavour of About Time Whey and just like the rest I love this product too! It's easily digestible, has a great flavour that you can drink on it's own but also compliments fruit or green smoothies wonderfully!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Compromised Packaging

5405229433975961942により 7 29, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

While I was extremely impressed with the speed of delivery of my products, I was surprised to find my protein powder chalking out the side of the container before it had even been unscrewed. When I removed the top, the foam seal was broken and the protein powder was everywhere. I'm concerned as to whether my protein has been compromised with Lord knows what and whether the product is still fresh. This is my first purchase on this website, and I'm pretty disappointed and would like a replacement container. I've already referred another person to this website and hope they don't receive the same experience. If this mistake is rectified, then I will gladly be a return customer due to all other aspects of purchase being satisfactory. UPDATE: I emailed customer service regarding the packaging of the protein powder. A representative responded to my complaint very quickly and had already shipped a replacement container. I received it 2 days later and have been very pleased with this batch of About Time. Thank you I-Herb for standing by your products!

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Clean and yummy

5369590579822199525により 4 10, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

If you search for a clean and good flavored protein, this is the one. Love it

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

good

5356946921066490598により 3 23, 2016 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Good

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

No

SarahOmarにより 7 19, 2015 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

1st protein powder I bought with stevia as I was trying to lay off the sugar and artificial sweeteners - 1 sip and I was thrown off. Disgusting to my taste buds. Great nutritional content but I'll be switching to unflavoured protein powders. Had to give my tub away.

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

great ingredients but lack of taste

5588683325799088520により 10 14, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This product has great ingredients. Very natural but the taste is awful with water. I can only drink this shake with my almond milk !

このレビューは、役に立ちましたか?

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

1-8 件/合計 8