JA
日本語
レビューを検索

Hang in there.

Reviewer2171025により 8 08, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Great for the lowers, held when others wouldn't hold. No ooze, no taste and held for the whole day +.

Perfection!

Reviewer2999812により 7 24, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Product actually does work. None of the store brand can compare.

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

great lower denture adhesive!

Reviewer3296176により 7 06, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

all the warnings about how many problems lower dentures create are solved with these adhesive strips, they last all day, dentures do not move and you do not swallow all that gook from otc adhesives

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

I would definitely recommend this product.

Reviewer2296259により 8 16, 2009 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is an amazing product. I hope they never discontinue this product. The company is speedy with delivery. Thank you Iherb for offering this wonderful product and getting it to the customer so quick.

A-Vogel-Secure-Denture-Adhesive-Comfort-Strips-15-Strips

5265890451191791127により 6 21, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I found the strips comfortable but after eating the paste oozes out and I find it very uncomfortable to the extent I have to remove it immediately.

Secure strips

Reviewer3229520により 2 27, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I was amazed a how quickly the order was processed.Will definatily order from again. And te strips are a great product.

Great product!

5234910035045203227により 7 24, 2014 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

This is wonderful......it works for one whole day at a time....excellent!

ご意見をお寄せいただきありがとうございます!

Secure Denture Adhesive Strips for upper plates.

Reviewer1586683により 7 03, 2010 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

Every add I've seen for the denture strips says they are for use with the lower plates. They do a pretty good job there, not perfect, but better than most adhesives. Where I think they truly shine is on the uppers. My upper plate has alway given me problems with pain when I bite down on something hard or tough. The strips totally eliminated that, and I can generally leave them (the uppers) in for up to two days. Use the little piece(s) of strip trimmings across the rear of the plate for extra holding power.

Sticks

5290982500061881519により 10 23, 2013 に掲載 | 認証済の購入

I've been using these for several years and they work better than the tube pastes for lower dentures.They are more resistant too drinks and most foods.

try these -you'll like them