my dentist loves it when I use this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 5 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm married to an Italian so I eat a lot of garlic. So I use this whenever I don't want garlic breath, and it makes my dentist very happy.

Didn't work

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used 4 capsules per meal and it didn't work for my bad breath. Also my stomach is irritated and this irritated my stomach even more. Apparently raw mushrooms can cause stomach irritation.

This works very well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

This works very well. I gave one pill to my daughter (9 years old) every few days with chlorophyll, it cleanse out her odor in her mouth. For my teenager son, I give 2 pills to him every day or every other day with one chlorophyll, it works well, he does not smell as bad after he sweats. Of course, fruits and vegetables are very important to be eaten on a daily basis to cleanse our body, with lots of water and herbal tea will help.

Can Be Dehydrating; Drink Lots of Water While Taking This

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

It works, but heed the title of this review. I took it once, along with other supplements that required a lot of water, and ended up with stomach cramps.

Excellent for CBS gene mutations

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have CBS gene mutations combined with lyme, meaning my ammonia levels get high really easily. High ammonia levels are damaging to the body and brain. This product helps to absorb the ammonia in the gut, to prevent it from going into other parts of your body and causing damage. This really helps!

I haven't started taking it but am sure it will work with me

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

As as I start taking it l will let you know.