A honey that cures my cough!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been coughing non stop for two months and no medication could effectively control my cough. AFter taking this honey for about three days, I was amazed that it cures my cough! Highly recommended.

Good quality

Posted by cutedingo on Jun 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good quality and quite yummy, milky translucent semi solid as you see i order 2 bottles and tried to order the 3rd bottle, then find the 2 lbs size price raise a lot, its cheaper to get 2 x 1 lbs Be aware I wonder what happen about the suddenly raise in price

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love raw honey. The price is right and quality is very, very good. It gives lots of energy and it keeps you young.. Many European who live healthy eat honey and raw honey. I spread on toast or just eat a teaspoonful a day. I give 5 stars

Quite a good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is a good product, but the price is comparable on the high side

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

KKC209very good taste. Price is a bit high from before.

Yumm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately this is the second time i received this product broken.... so i guess it should be packed in a different way..but concerning the taste its amazing..

Great honey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

But the price has gone up a lot makes it harder to continue purchasing remember when it used to be 13$ now it’s almost 19$ Sad...

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Quality honey but becoming expensive

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

great product indeed

Love the Honey. Delivery packaging needs to be improved

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is high quality honey which my family consume a lot of. We love the fact it is all natural and taste great. The only downside was the packaging of the delivery from US to Singapore where sadly 3 out of 12 jars were smashed and there was honey everywhere in the box. But we are happy to take our chances and order more soon.