Wisdom Natural, SweetLeaf, Stevia Plus powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We have been using this product for many years and have found it an excellent replacement for sugar in our recipes. We are both diebetic.

Great way to sweeten foods without the calories or insulin spike.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product to use in place of sugar. I use it in teas, oat panckaes & even found a way to make sugar-free gelatin (similar to Jell-o) with it. I highly recommend this product.

Great tasting.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This stevia is a long way from the bitter tasting stuff I used to try. Very impressed.

Stevia Plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I like Stevia Plus because it dissolves better than stevia powder. It's great for those of us that can't use sugar or artificial sweeteners. Your price is the best I have found and your service prompt and efficient.

Valerie

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Use in replacement of sugar. Bake with it all the time. My children cannot tell the difference.

Best Tasting Stevia Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2007 | Verified Purchase

There are a variety of Stevia brands on the market, but Wisdom definitely has the market cornered on taste. For my money, this is the only brand that I'll purchase. It is an excellent product!

I like it!

Posted by NBPT10 on Jul 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I find this to be a very convenient form of Stevia to use. It does not cake up and it dissolves very easily in liquids. I think everyone should switch to stevia from sugar to add to their beverages. Stevia has also been show to have some good anti bacterial properties and some alternative practitioners are using it in their Lyme Disease protocols. No body should be using artificial sweeteners, like Sweet and low, Splenda etc. They are problematic and I will leave it there for now. This is about 8 times sweeter than sugar. So you will use about 1/8 as much. Considering the health benefits it is a steal. If you like this review kindly click on the YES button. Also, visit my iHerb home page for more value added reviews. ---Peace and good health to you!

Excellent for baking

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my favourite stevia so far. I mostly use it in baking. It is easy to measure and it doesn't have a horrible aftertaste like may others I've tried.

SweetLeaf

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am allergic to all chemicals and am diabetic. I prefer not to use sugar. Your SweetLeaf Stevia has nothing but Stevia in it. Thank you. It tastes great on anything with no after taste. A very little amount goes a long way.

4oz size sweetleaf

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Easier to use in the shaker style container, especially if you use it everyday. It's a bit less expensive then the packets. Wisdom Naturals is the best Stevia I believe, because it has no additives or fillers.