Posted by iHerb Customer on March 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

These little guys are just amazing!! so so so worth buying!! really a life saver:) add colour to my life and sweetness to my world:) everyone i have intoduced to this product falls in love and becomes tottaly addicted! most of their flavours are amazing i have tried all of them and appart from lemon and watermelon(which was not awful but not amazing) i LOVE LOVE LOVE them all!!

Dont buy this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 6 2011 | Verified Purchase

Idid not like this at all. It was really not good. Blæh!

great stuff!

Posted by qualitymatters on March 17 2016 | Verified Purchase

really like this liquid stevia-- one of few w/out some form of sugar alcohols or additives! good price and super fast shipping!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 22 2010 | Verified Purchase

Can't do without it in my iced coffee!

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 20 2016 | Verified Purchase

When you first open and take a whiff, it smells quite strong but mellows out once you mix it together with your drinks.. Tastes pretty good with hot drinks over cold drinks.

Wisdom Natural, Sweet Leaf, Liquid Stevia, Sweet Drops, Hazelnut

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very artificial tasting sweetener. I tried to add less and less drops to see if the unusual taste was from me putting too much in my coffee. I tried with 400ml coffee and 10-15 drops then just 5-10 drops. Either way less drops resulted in no taste at all. I won't be buying Stevia drops anymore. I have the powder sachet from stevia and is superb.

Not very nice.

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on March 9 2013 | Verified Purchase

English toffee is the nicest of sweet leaf's products. This one has quite a bland taste. Not very noticeable and not worth the price. Nonetheless, Item arrived well packed and wrapped. Thus feel free to order without fear of breakage. (: GET THE ENGLISH TOFFEE

Love this in my morning decaf

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

make my coffee the slightest hint of hazelnut and without all of the extra sugar

Great flavour!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can recommend this one and the other flavours.

The best!