IBS Be Warn

Posted by RubiesHealth on June 27 2013 | Verified Purchase

I am giving 1 star for its fantastic flavor and taste; another star for its low GI. Unfortunately, agave contains high fructose and is not good for gut health. People with IBS should be warned. I do not have IBS, yet I started experiencing bloating and flatulence after taking a little with coffee, daily for 1 week. Now I take it sparingly and sporadically.

From Russia with love

Posted by Olechka on November 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

Bought for the baby. He liked very much. The taste is similar to a boiled sugar candy when home cooking. Let's try other flavors of this nectar.

Blue agave sweetener

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

So sweet, healthy and low-glycemic - a rare and perfect combination. I have already ordered it for the second time.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 7 2014 | Verified Purchase

Taste good

muy rico

Posted by Shorspain on March 19 2014 | Verified Purchase

excelente sabor tostado.

raw

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

Hard to find raw agave syrup in France so I'm very pleased to find one on iHerb!

heavenly

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 3 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is heavenly! I use it To almost everything. On top of #pancakes. To pimp my breakfastbowl, in my cookies, on my icecream. Tasty and sweet.

delicioso

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 4 2013 | Verified Purchase

Me encanta el sirope de ágave, así que no puedo decir más. Tiene un sabor estupendo

Posted by teperepezepe on September 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

I didn`t know what is the taste of this - now I can say, that it is quite similar to honey but as I am allergic to honey fragrance-this is good for me to use where is honey needed

Good taste

Posted by ugilee on August 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

The best sweetener that I've ever used. I don't like to sweeten my food but this product is worth of trying. I've got a small amount of it as a freebie. I like it so much that I've bought the bottle of it.

1 2 3