nice toothpaste

Posted by myftuk on Nov 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

the Ratanhia toothpaste does a very good job cleaning (for example, my gums stop bleeding)

Good for electric toothbrushes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't foam up like a rabid dog and get all over everything. The taste is not overpowering, and it leaves my teeth clean and white.

Healthy toothpaste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I really like this toothpaste. Maybe iherb will carry the matching mouthwash soon. The two products together stopped an abscess that was developing in a tooth.

Suprising and intresting

Posted by Osanderos on Oct 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Wanted to test this product due to recomendation. Ingredients seem to be okay though I do not now how they effect on teeth. After using my mouth and teeth felt fresh and good. The downside of this product is that its red colour was hard to get of from the sink. Otherwise a good product. Next I'm going to try something else and maybe come back to this product if I don't find a better one.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried this and then tried some Tom's and felt that the Ratanhia toothpaste did a better job cleaning, and left a fresher feeling also.

Color is scaring but taste is good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I first was scared that my teeth will stay brown after washing them with this brown toothpaste :D But all was ok, washes good and tastes good.

Interesting taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Noticed my gums are not bleeding anymore.

Good!

Posted by Santita on Feb 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We love this toothpaste. Good cleans, refreshes. Relieves bleeding gums. Disadvantage - makes sensitive tooth enamel. Apply once a week.

Don't like the taste or texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I DO like that it is SLS free, but that's about it. Go with the XyliWhite Toothpaste instead, it's much better.

I like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2018 | Verified Purchase

It cleans great and works perfect!