Four sweeteners

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

Four of the ingredients in this bar are just sweeteners, including the 2nd, 3rd and 4th, which may very well mean sweeteners are the majority ingredient. This would not surprise me considering the bar is so sweet it makes my teeth hurt. While I was happy to find a bar without allergens, I will not eat it due to unusually high sugar content. It should be marketed as a candy bar, not a nutrition bar.

My go to healthy "dessert".

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 22 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have a major sweet tooth. I will often eat one of these a couple hours after dinner as my dessert or bedtime snack. They are a chocoholics dream. Plus the protein and healthy fats fill you up so there is no sugar "crash." Have dessert and eat it too!

Vega protein bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good Relatively tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best protein bars I have tasted, I wish the mint ones were not discontinued by iHerb as they were my favourite.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

very good and not junk

Great Product

Posted by medinabello on June 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

Nice choc protein bars. Nice taste, texture and consistency.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 12 2015 | Verified Purchase

excellent taste and works good

excellent taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 31 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a bar that's high in protein (excluding soy) that has wholesome ingredients, and this seemed like a good choice. Please take a look at the product overview for the ingredients. The thing I'd like to add is that it tastes really good, possibly the best tasting bar I've had.

Chocolate delight

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 23 2015 | Verified Purchase

It seems to help in faster recovery after long distance runs

best tasting energy bar ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2015 | Verified Purchase

i have been eating energy bars for 20 years and this tops them all. it is a fantastic and filling snack in the afternoon (for workout days) or makes a healthy "dessert" - only half a bar required - post dinner. it takes great but offer an excellent blend of protein and nutrients. definitely try one!

1 2