energy boost

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

love this notable difference in energy level during workout

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

I found that this product gives me the focus and energy I need before teaching Pilates and yoga.

best pre - workout

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 25 2011 | Verified Purchase

Found this product when i was overseas working on cruise ships.. Best pre workout in my experience as a personal trainer.. no big crash after the workout.. or problems gettin to sleep later.. but a really good buzz and serious boost to workouts..

extremely high quality please never stop

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 15 2017 | Verified Purchase

Please never stop making this product, once more people know it's around it will take over them all, nothing absolutely nothing compares to this product. It is absolutely amazing and healthy.

love the taste and the increased energy and foucs!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 14 2013 | Verified Purchase

this product definitely does increase my mental and physical focus and performance for my workouts! I love it! it really brings me something special and I really enjoy taking it. Ive never been one to have preworkout formulas before because of all the nasties that they contain, but this natural herbal one is great and I love the taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 16 2013 | Verified Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 8 2013 | Verified Purchase

LOVE this stuff!! Have been using it for over a year and it has become my "go to" before completing an intense 1hr+ workout. Not only gives me the boost, but also helps me stay very focused. Helps to ensure that you complete your workout at your best capacity thus obtaining optimal results. Have additionally used this before taking an exam - again has helped me stay focused and alert. Am sensitive to caffeine so best used in the morning and have found it to disturb my sleep if I use it past 3pm.

Works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2012 | Verified Purchase

I do have more energy for my weights workout when I take this. Can lift more weight and do a few extra sets. I also seem to recover faster afterwards. I take it in combination with the other Vega sport products, they complement each other great.

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this right before going to hit the gym or sip on it during my workouts! especially If I am on the elliptical of about a good solid hour! Keeps my energy levels up! especially when I first started to use it! But after a while I guess my body got used to it so the effect is not as much as the first time.. so maybe I will up on the dosage in the future! :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 7 2011 | Verified Purchase